What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tiptoe Thru the Trichomes!

J

JimmynitZ

Here are some random pics of what's in the garden right now. :joint:

Sour Diesel

13853DSCN5629.JPG

13853DSCN5632.JPG

Rainbow Kush

13853DSCN5627.JPG

Chemdawg D x Pbud #1

13853DSCN5639.JPG

13853DSCN5641.JPG

G

oh man that chem x pbud looks super frosty brother....very nicely done....the Sour D looks as massive as ever, is it me or does the Rainbow Kush look the least appealing?!?...

G

oh baby man o man ur place has to stink hahahaha. man gonna be a hlla job trimming.. so many trichs gonna be super sticky. that sour d is huge the hpk looks frakin huge yeilding. the pbud cross man that has me excited bro lol... drool on the og's killing it dude

J

JimmynitZ

bartender....thanks man, I'll try not to. They usually end up stuck on me, LOL! :D

Mysterx...yes its smelly, but the vtech 4000, plus pinesol works wonders, LOL! Enjoy the show! :smile:

mtnjohn....sure there is a limit...just has not happened yet! :D

Grat3ful...thanks a lot bro!:wave: Enjoy the eye candy! I love my hobby, don't you??!! :woohoo: :dance:

JBP

Stunning man...totally stunning!!

So im startin to lose it I think...The Larry's OG has pink pistils like SD and that Original OG is identical to chem D! Thats supposed to be that way or have I read/smoked/oogled for too long? LOL

Alot of curious peeps are gonna LOVE this thread...clear cut pics of these cuts...bravo dude...

beancounter

Veteran
i gotta say, you and Ograskal jus get the most wicked ECSD colaz, truly dialed in.. Mine, altho surely the same cut, jus loves to make long, long foxtails and the buds aren't quite as dense.. she still yeilds like a mofo but i jus can't get those perfectly solid colas outa her..

altho I did notice the one I'm trying PureBlen original/calmag on is growing alot closer to yers density and shape wise.. same with the PB/calmag Bubba I'm growin' now.. sure changed her a ton..

rambling on some HTIndica, but damn jimmy, all the dankest strains grown to utter perfection! fine show bro..

G

hawaiiansativaXkkpurplekush =hpk aka rainbow kush a kyle kushman production

G

damn jimmy, you're killing me softly with those buds. is there no ceiling to your skills? :D

stretchpup

I'd love to see some other plants/strains grown by you jimmy. Do you ever pop seeds brother?

Looks fabulous of course.

cannigrow

fuuuuuuck. SPLENDID assortment of strains. I haven't heard of the rainbow kush either but if it's a KK original, must be good. Does it taste anything like bubba, or different?

The pbud/chemdawg also sounds interesting. Isn't PBud something along the lines of chemdawg...some of the orig. bud from CO.?

Beancounter, I know what you mean. I look at OGR and Jimmy's sour diesel colas in jealousy. I had two plants that came out like that, one in hydro and another in a 5 gallon soil container. The only two I dialed in...but the only time I've had really fluffy colas when I grew it in coir, or when it was overly stressed.

G

The rainbow kush is a cross of purple kush and a hawaiian, its also known as hawaiian purple kush, sherbert kush etc.

great pics as usual jimmy :yummy: take care

guerilla