What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to get fastest growth rate in veg

Rondon

High phosphorus feeds a few days after transplant definitely makea for explosive root development. No doubt. If using a hydroponic 2 part veg and bloom feed....a good idea to use the bloom after every transplant.

120Octane

Why are soil guys in a coco thread trying to debate weekly potting? Coco your goal is root bound and multi feeds a day. Besides 3 gallons pot size really the most you need unless growing trees. For the soil guys in hydro area it's not soil it's hydro

samiam

I've made a decision to veg for 9 weeks now.
I'm feeding recharge every other watering.
Plants are now 5 days from clone and got there first topping today.

Does anyone know of any inline timer valves thats battery operated that does seconds and minute cycles? The ones I have now are only minutes and hours that served me well for longer feeding frequencies

Latest posts

Latest posts