What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Made a set of sift screens to celebrate my harvest coming up!

morvis

About 3$ of wood and about 10$ worth of stainless steel mesh. 12"x12". I'll make some larger ones soon enough, probably out of screenprinting screens. Also have a few boxes waiting to be screened up and finished.

EMhi5IN.jpg

St. Phatty

I've bought Stainless mesh from TWPinc.com ... but they charge about $6 a square foot and have a $100 minimum for every shopping cart item.

Anyway SS mesh comes in real handy. Got $300 in the cart right now ... but have to wait while my credit card cools off from the last 2 months of spending. :woohoo:

shithawk420

Veteran
300 bucks in screens?bro your getting ripped off.go to home depot or menards.unless you got a couple hundred pounds to sift you dont need that much money in screens.thats crazy expensive

morvis

300 bucks in screens?bro your getting ripped off.go to home depot or menards.unless you got a couple hundred pounds to sift you dont need that much money in screens.thats crazy expensive

Home depot? Didn't know they had the fine mesh. I'll have to look at mine.