What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does she look healthy?

EL1M1N80R

The definitely look low on nutes.

They are really bright and yellowish. They should be slightly darker.

Go for Cactus or Succulent nutrients over Tomato feed. The former has lower Nitrogen which is essential for flower production.

If you want to be discreet just buy a small bottle of cactus feed from a garden centre and tell them for have a couple of cactus wanting fed.

EL1M1N80R

6 weeks in now I'm thinking 3 more weeks I'm probably gonna take her at 65 days or 66 we shall see

Does look pretty damn good.

Get a magnifying glass 40-60x and wait for a percentage of the trichromes turn amber then you are ready to flush.

This will ensure maximum yeild and peak THC production.

Don't harvest by calendar.

well I'm hoping I can get her chopped down n dried out n started curing before the 17th of June. going to Philly to see deftones thrice and rise against would like to take some of her with me for that haha what I'm planning to do is save the shorter one (which I believe is more Indica dominate maybe, she's short n stout but has some thin fingered fan leaves) and use the taller purpler stemmed one(I believe she's more sativa dominate, she stretched more and has some very thin fingered fan leaves) for dry sift. one the shorter girl when I topped her I'm not sure what happened as the left top (chute, schute, idk how to spell it but I hope you know what I mean) stretched high but the right top stayed down and doesn't match the other top. I'm sure I clipped wrong but shes smelling like fruit loops and the taller one has more of a fruity spice.

I'm thinking tomorrow starts week 7 and shes looking close to done so I'm thinking that for week 7 I'm going to turn the light schedule to 13/11 then when week 8 starts switch them again to 11/13 till they're done. im gonna take them at day 65 or 66 does anyone think if I switch from 13/11 to 11/13 or even 10/14 could that do what I'm after if any of this makes sense

HqFarms

I can see lengthening the dark period to finish them faster but why shorten the dark period first? I don't understand what you are trying to do

no I wanna do a week at 13 hours on 11 off and then switch to 11 hours on 13 off if that clears it up like would there be any benefit to this or no

today is day 54 in her life and upon inspection of her I saw plenty of amber trichs maybe a little more than I like as of now she's been cut washed and now drying in the tent I washed 2 and left 2 I'm gonna check them in 24 hours then again 72 hours cannot wait to smoke these

here she is before chop

Attachments

• 20170529_190815.jpg
    20170529_190815.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 9