What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does she look healthy?

we're going into week 6 Wednesday the 17th will be 6 weeks I'm growing in roots organic soil using tap water ran thru a britta filter pitcher thing it has been quite cold during week 2 thru 4 still is kinda chilly but my tent is around the lower 70s they're small girls specially the one I "fimmed" but I could have messed that up any feedback would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20170515_121400.jpg
    20170515_121400.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170515_121410.jpg
    20170515_121410.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170515_121415.jpg
    20170515_121415.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170515_121421.jpg
    20170515_121421.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
how can I remedy that? I don't have nutrients or any means of acquiring them would molasses do the job? what around the house if anyone knows any I do have egg shells and banana peels in the soil

OldPhart

how can I remedy that? I don't have nutrients or any means of acquiring them would molasses do the job? what around the house if anyone knows any I do have egg shells and banana peels in the soil

Do you have a dog/cat? Any cows or horses in the area, rabbits are also particularly good.

I actually want to do an outdoor manure grow sometime. I used to grow tomatoes on fairly crappy soil, but I would till in about 6" of composted horse manure into the top 6" of soil. I would use 6' cages, and they would come out the top of them, and usually damn near make it back to the ground. I want to see a weed plant in that environment.

Spaventa

Veteran
Borrow something? you have any friends who might lend you some? You only need a bit for what you have and how long left. Tomato feed would be ok.

I don't want anyone I know to know that I'm growing as I live in a fucked state and have a child don't want to risk getting busted and loosing him but I do have a friend who's daughter has a rabbit use the rabbit poo in the soil? well actually maybe I can raid my parents n see what they got they grow veggies thanks guys for the responses :huggg: really appreciate the knowledge

w3rds

I don't have nutrients or any means of acquiring them

Is that a financial restriction or just a lack of brick and mortar grow supply locations? If its the latter, amazon has made online purchases so easy since everything comes in amazon boxes, making it totally low key. If its the former, you'd be amazed how far 20$ gets you when youre only growing one plant.

I grow 3 at a time in a tough state, they're working on decriminalization now, and I get my nutrients from Amazon like w3rds said. No one knows​ what's in it and if they do it's not illegal or really suspicious to have small amounts of plant feed. My plants looked a lot like yours does and it was exactly what HqFarms said. No more food in the soil. Good luck!

well right now it's a lack of funds to get nutes as my current job is full time father though this job does pay just not in cash or anything just precious memories haha I do plan on using advanced nutrients lines when I get money there is a little hydro shop in town I know I've seen some of those 250ml or 500ml bottles for a reasonable price

legalcanada

hey brother, i'm growing on a budget too. i ended up ordering maxibloom off amazon as it's only 20$ for 2.2lb bag and it's super easy, only 1 part for the whole grow.

I'd start with the molasses right away, and try to get some maxibloom as soon as possible. check out http://www.lucasformula.com/index.html for more info

ill look into that legalcanada I did get some mircle grow shit from my parents house but idk if I'll use it I've heard negative things about it with marijuana i originally thought I was killing it with the molasses so I stopped using it

Americangrower

Veteran
You could make a home brew for bloom.. Just grind up fruits high in potassium, fruits like carrots squash papaya pretty much any fruit that's not citrus. Once mashed up mix 1 to 1 with mallasas let sit for 7 to 10 days. Strain off juice and use at like 1 tbs per gal.
Save liquid in a jar uncapped until bubbling stops probably 2 weeks or so then cap.
Not the best nute ever but almost free and better than nothing

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diluted Epsom salts will perk them right up. Savvy fertilizer companies sell that now when it's been used for eons of regular gardeners.

@americangrower @aridbud I'll try those ideas out going grocery shopping tomorrow haha this may be a stupid question but they're growing in a 1 gal pot I've been giving 1/2 gal when watering is that good or should I do less

so I've probably been over watering her but I do pour slowly like 1/8 to 1/4 gal at a time but the dirt has good drainage and they're raised to let excess drop out into a collection yeah below sometimes not always I'll pour what drained out over a day later or so before another full watering

6 weeks in

6 weeks in

6 weeks in now I'm thinking 3 more weeks I'm probably gonna take her at 65 days or 66 we shall see

Attachments

• efit1.jpg
    efit1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 9
  • edit3.jpg
    edit3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 9
  • edit2.jpg
    edit2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 11

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't measure water, I just feel weight of pot when I first pot plant dry, then add water a lil at a time to all pots until just a tad runs out. I then feel the weight again. Then when its light again, I water lil bit at a time until it feels that weight but before it runs out because I dont like having run off in my room. But thats just me