What's new

New Grower Here

Blue_Dream_Plz

I just got a license to grow for Personal Production. Any tips for a newbie would be great. Also, where is the best place for me to get Blue Dream seeds cheap and guaranteed?

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I would read as much as you can on this site and get a general understanding of growing as there are a lot of decisions to make before you start growing. A book will also help with this, there are many out there. After that I am sure people on here will help you with individual issues you come across. Till then happy reading and good luck ;)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Blue Dream is a clone only, so whoever makes seeds closest to the original is what you need to research.

Siever

Veteran
1)Use pots as large as possible in order to get a lot of roots so you can big plants which yield a lot.
2)Most of the time (probably not always) if several seed companies have the same strain, the company who charges the most money is the company which developped the strain. Think AK 47 (original by Serious seeds) or Amnesia (original by Soma).

Siever

Humboldt Seed Organization has a feminized Blue Dream. And I think it came out of Northern Cali, it might be there clone? I don't know for sure. Check out the strain section. That is where I am headed now, because you have me curious now. :) Good luck. Its an exciting journey.

Boxfarm

seeds

seeds

Also, where is the best place for me to get Blue Dream seeds cheap and guaranteed?

I just got my seeds from www.seedsman.com. They have a Blue dream Fem and auto. They also have a couple promos you can take advantage of right now if you pay with a bitcoin account. I spent $135 for 13 seeds. I ended up getting a total of 45 seeds with all the freebies! They also gave me a few extras of the ones I ordered.

Here is what I got:

5 x Kryptonite (they sent 7)
5 x LSD
3 x Northern Lights

Freebies:

3 x White Widow (fem)
3 x Jack Herrer (fem)
3 x Original Skunk #1 (fem)
5 x Pineapple Chunk (fem)
5 x Blueberry (fem)
2 x Fruity Kush (autofem)
2 x Big Speed Bud (autofem)
2 x Ripley's OG (autofem)
2 x Critical (fem)

that's pretty awesome, Seedsman is great

I'm doing Blue Dream this year.. got some clones along with Pineapple and White FX in norcal

Clone only refers to a strain that can only be acquired through clones- it's usually a specific pheno of a strain so it's harder to breed into consistent seeds

w3rds

Just seemed strange to me because Ive never come across a plant from which I havent been able to get viable seeds. Of course I dont live in the most communal area, so clones from others are few and far between.

It's not about viable seeds- it's about consistent seeds. Since they're usually just a different pheno of a strain, it's hard to get that consistent characteristic which separated it from the original strain.