What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kalishnapple x Warlock

Ganja baba

Veteran
Yes I made these almost 4 yrs ago to test the Warlock stud I had. Made other crosses too. SGS is still around I just haven't released anything over the last almost 5 years now... anything you see online that is sold as SGS on any other website other than Seedbay! Are not my seeds! Those seeds were produced without my consent and sold without my consent by my old seed producer.

Anyway im still working on projects just wondering where I should release them... ISM2 is a friend of mine and was gifted these beans... they were never tested! To many other more important projects going on...

GREAT WORK MAN KEEP IT UP! I'M EXCITED TO SEE IF YOU GET A FEMALE!

The Shnapple is a monster! The yeild tho isn't as high as you would think.. the Kalishnapple cutting has monster size buds they they are not very compact... yeild is amazing but not as big as you would expect... potency is a solid 7 outta 10 .. some may say 6... but all in all its a monster to behold ... im very interested in how the very dense buds of the Warlock will show in the crossing...

SGS
Hi mate great work you have done with my shnapple the cross you made looks a lot like the kalimist I used �� I have to disagree about the yield though mate , I just pulled 22 ounce from one plant the other strains yielded 4 to 8 that’s a serious difference now with dry salts and pk booster salts we have now days the kalishnapple soaks it all up just keep chucking pk boosters and watch her stay green and fat less rot siicon all so the good stuff . Keep up the good work .