What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sugar Black Rose Auto

Dakine

Veteran
Haha probably A mistake.. Maybe they did harvest in 55 days from seed.. If they did, they should let it go for much longer(lol).. Theyd love the strain even more! Haha jus playin

Its had to take pics when certain LED lights are on.. Maybe turn them off, or wait till its time for lights off, then use the flash setting? Does your light give the option to turn certain colors on or off?

DjKinetics

Haha probably A mistake.. Maybe they did harvest in 55 days from seed.. If they did, they should let it go for much longer(lol).. Theyd love the strain even more! Haha jus playin

Its had to take pics when certain LED lights are on.. Maybe turn them off, or wait till its time for lights off, then use the flash setting? Does your light give the option to turn certain colors on or off?
Nah no colour settings on the led.
Fosho il take photos just after lights off.

DjKinetics

Day 47 Flowering for 22 Days
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

DjKinetics

Day 52 flowering for 27 days.
Trichomes have started to form and a few of the white pistils have changed to a bright orange.

Lethal

Hi man, will you make also some picture with whole plant to see how is she getting more and more dense? I want to have some comparisons to mine thanks :)

Btw looks like she is doing alright ;)

DjKinetics

Hi man, will you make also some picture with whole plant to see how is she getting more and more dense? I want to have some comparisons to mine thanks :)

Btw looks like she is doing alright ;)

Fosho Il do that soon, there are quite a few side branches with lots of smaller buds

Lethal

She is a tall one isn't she? I mean for an auto - mine were always smaller but bit more bushy. O guess it's the genetics do you know the background for this strain?

DjKinetics

She is a tall one isn't she? I mean for an auto - mine were always smaller but bit more bushy. O guess it's the genetics do you know the background for this strain?
It's from delicious Seeds critical mass auto x black domina auto , the photoperiod sugar Black Rose won some Spanish cup I think

DjKinetics

picture.php
Ayt so it been flowering 43days that's 2 days short of the minimum recommended harvest,il probably chop the top half round day 50 and the rest 5 to 10 days after.

picture.php

Landish

Had a really great SBR f1 Hydro grow a couple months ago. Some of the best weed I've grown, great flavor and aroma and affect, right behind the Amnesia auto which was insane...

DjKinetics

Had a really great SBR f1 Hydro grow a couple months ago. Some of the best weed I've grown, great flavor and aroma and affect, right behind the Amnesia auto which was insane...
The SBR auto was extremely fruity, and maybe even abit too potent if there is such a thing.