What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Led grow green crack

This is my second grow I started with lsd-25 auto flower this time I decided to go with a non auto.

Setup 5x5x7 grow tent. 6" carbon filter for exhaust by vivosun. Seed is from blimburn seeds green crack fem. 600 watt Cree led grow light. It's currently in day 18. Nutrients from AN ph 6.5.

Attachments

• IMG_20170123_1836315_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170123_1836315_rewind.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
R

Rox

If you get a piece of plain white paper in your tent & set the white balance on your camera then you will be able to take awesome pictures with your light on

Good luck with your grow

If you get a piece of plain white paper in your tent & set the white balance on your camera then you will be able to take awesome pictures with your light on

Good luck with your grow
what I do is use my led glasses over my lense - do you have glasses OP? I highly recommend you wear some for your grow..

that's a great idea though - hey OP may I suggest building a small pvc pipe and making a small scrog for that plant? you are already training it so it would help with yields.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
There are special sunglasses for LED on e-bay, for 6500K or 3000K. Did you top an autoflower???

the nugs I have that are further away, lower, and in the back tend to be danker

that light burn can really stun your yield and make it hard to stack colas

looks very happy and healthy!

watch out for led light burn in flower, it looks like a cal/mag def - changes the tips of the leaves yellow (and edges)
it took me a while to figure out that it wasn't a nute def check out here:
http://www.growweedeasy.com/led-grow-lights-burn-cannabis-buds

this has pictures:

http://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-light-burn

from one LED grower to the next :tiphat:

Thanks for the help I appreciate it. Here's another update i topped all six branches. I'm gonna give it 2 more weeks n switch it to flower. I transplanted it into a 7 gallon pot yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20170217_1040137_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170217_1040137_rewind.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20170217_1040443_rewind.jpg
    IMG_20170217_1040443_rewind.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 17