What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie LED grow - First and hopefully not last

Hooter

Nice grow 2 questions

Were you using 1 300 watt led for 2x2x5 space. Seems to large area for 1 light.

Did you use the humidifier in the tent during flower.

Thanks

@Hooter. Yes 1 Amare 250 ~300watt LED. Not sure how to gauge if the light was too big. I can tell you it fits nicely in the tent and temps never went above 82 in a temp controlled room of around 71. I think they target this ligh at 3x3 though, which wil probably be my next upgrade> I'm growing two bluecheese girls in 5 gallon pots using "nugbuckets mainlining" technique. Doing very well but will probably be crowded once flowering starts in earnest.

For the humidfier, I left it enabled and hooked up to my auto-humidifer controller. Looking at the chart, it didn't go on much during flower, except when the soil got a bit dry when I was on vacation.

Latest posts

Latest posts