What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Almost there. The search and share

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I do

I do

I put anything that gets real tall in veg in the aisle under a cheap Mars led to flower. I veg some under led. I have been putting together 10 5 light cobs that I am going to use for under lighting this next year. I will also be adding some 315 cmh to the other room, there is a difference in quality with it but for me the air cooled double ended is unbeatable. It does 5x5' and does it well.

The Revolution

Veteran
Your rooms are very clean! Im impressed! Id like to automate my room as Im often out of town traveling. This would be best for me and my plants. Could u point me in the right direction to where I should be reading?

C

cooterbrown420

are you running the black hole hydros with the 6gph drip emitters? They work flawless with them and if you don't have some you should get some.

CMH technology is wonderful. We have tested quite a few LED models. Not super impressed.

315W CHM is the future, in our opinion.

Great to see you're experimenting. That's the only way to get better. If you ever want to try custom nutrients, don't forget about us ;)

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Your rooms are very clean! Id like to automate my room as Im often out of town traveling. This would be best for me and my plants. Could u point me in the right direction to where I should be reading?

I have read and learned for years on this site and owe most of my indoor success to it. There is a ton of info but what is most important is to put in a lot of time to get it right. At this point I use black hole 1/4 drippers plumbed in a grid or loop. I like the little giant sump pumps to 3/4 hot water heater hose to a gated wye. No filter since the pump will pump small solids and I don't use drip emitters, but they would be good. You need a tee in the line at the highest point going back to the Rez to break siphon when the pump turns off. Use 1 pump per light. I do 9 3 gal. Fabric pots per 1000 watt with a 5x5 net about 42" high. I like the recycle art dne timers for the pump because they are so easy. I would go with 30-50 gals. of Rez space per 5x5 and set the pumps timer for 30 seconds on and off for 7-8 hours the first part of flower so it feeds twice a day. Then by the 5th week or so increase to 30 secs every 3 hours until the last 5 or so days off flush, so 4 feedings a day. I use mini splits for ac. Room temp below 82 lights on and 68 at night. I use a propane co2 burner set at 1100 and a big dehuey, Sante Fe or the Quest. I keep humidity 65-75% the first 4 weeks of flower and then drop it below 60% to finish. Cut it and hang it in a room with 50-60% humidity and a fan and carbon filter for 2 weeks before trimming.
I veg for 8 or so weeks or until they are 24-30" tall under 8 bulb t5s. Start in solo cups then to 1 gallon then to final 3 gal with 2-3 weeks in each. Temps below 88 and humidity as high as it can be. I really think any nutrient will do but I have had very good luck with new millinieum in flower following what is in the "6k fuck around" thread.
Build a good way to deal with runoff. I make treys on wheels that drain to one side where I catch the waste and send it to a drain. Traveling is tough there is a lot of work involved but I can leave for 5 days at a time occasionally and everything is good with preparation. Put in the time and money and you will find sucess.
If you have any questions just ask. I have no connections to any stores or venders just experience. I hope one day anyone who wants to grow this wonderful plant does so.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Getting closer

Getting closer

Finishing up this run and then it's time for a little break and remodel. I started 20 of the socerer's apprentice and ended up with 3 ice river female and 5 or 6 Royal kush. I think the aircooled cmh 630 are in my future.

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Since it's been a while

Since it's been a while

Solar storm
Space jam
Socerer's apprentice

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 7