What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Almost there. The search and share

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Looks like the polinization was sucessful

Looks like the polinization was sucessful

I can see several branches where there seems to be seed development from brushing several blue dream and Pineapple Express bud sites with sour grape pollen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 8

Pancyan1

Have you havested any of the ones grown with just FP n protek? I was curious how the quality fares vs ones finished with boosters. I recently switched n have been messing around with fp/protek combo simply for the ease of automation and so far so good looks just as dank as stuff fed with h&g

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have

I have

I cut and cured the moms of the pineapple express and blue dream that sat in the isle and were fed with foliage pro and protekt on blumats and the results were as good as any previous runs with canna coco or maxibloom, and using koolbloom or Moab to boost. I like the foliage pro's cleanliness and simplicity. With my well water I have to add 60 ml of ph down per 50 gals. even when I cut the protekt to 2.5 ml/gal. Using the new millinieum and additives I linked on the first page has more sediment, more cleaning, more parts, and just more to remember but I honestly can see a difference. It could be aesthetic but there are still a couple of weeks and I would bet it translates to grams, we will see.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Here is an example

Here is an example

Here is my alien kush that I have grown several times. It has had nothing but foliage pro and protekt its entire life and looks better than ever with 4 weeks to go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
PA express on new mil.

PA express on new mil.

With 2 weeks to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I like them alot

I like them alot

Probably going to switch the blumat half the room to the drippers. I will go with all 1/4" instead of 1/2" just to make them a little easier to get consistent flow at each plant with the pumps I have. I use less nutes with the drippers even with runoff than I do with the blumats somehow.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
A pic

A pic

This is the blue dream that was only fed foliage pro and protekt. It smokes well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 10

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Getting closer

Getting closer

Blue dream and Pineapple Express day 50. Will start sugar and budswell for a week before a short flush and cut at 62 or so. Here's a pic of the sour grape keeper #7 at day 35, she is looking good and bulking up nicely. I inspected the branches I painted with pollen and found some nicely developed seeds. No telling how many. I am hoping for 100 or so of each.

Snow Crash

Veteran
What are your opinions on the LED systems? (are they BlackDog LEDs?)
Are you using them as supplemental?

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah just trying a few for supplemental

Yeah just trying a few for supplemental

There is a 1200 Mars hydro in the middle the tall moms in the aisle sit under and it puts out good dense buds any distance from it, to almost touching to 4' under it. There is a 400 Mars hydro in the back corner and it's keeping things the same as any other spot in the room. There are two corners with the 300 Kissell magenta and they are the best looking buds in the room. There are some single bulb t5 around and they don't seem to be making any difference so they are out next run. I had really good results with big t5s on top when I ran vertical bare bulb so I was kind of hopeful but even the buds right next to the bulbs are equal to everything else. I am thinking a bare 600 metal halide hanging in the middle aisle will be my next try and a few more of the Kissel around the edges. I have vegged under the 1200 Mars hydro and it really does pretty well at keeping things thick and short. I would like to run an all led room just to compare but I don't know if my eyes can handle it.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Cut at day 56 because veg room said so

Cut at day 56 because veg room said so

Did a 5 day flush and had about 10% Amber trichs. I really like both the strains and phenos.

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
The new millennium is producing

The new millennium is producing

The foliage pro is holding it's own and keeping things lush and clean. Setting up a few 315 cmh in a side by side with 2 acde running air exchange and no ac. Just keeping the dream alive.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Keeping the dream alive

Keeping the dream alive

I just wanted to share an update. I have been trying new strains but the blue dream cut is hard to beat so this set is monocrop to test other variables. I had to give the 315s a try with a strain I know. Also, I usually run 9 plants per 1k and so I wanted to give 35 small ones a go under 1k to see what the numbers are. Now everything is on black hole drippers with 6 lights on foliage pro and 2k on the new milineum. In a proud move I did pick up 50 of bodhi's socereer's apprentice to run sometime in the near future. Getting started on some homemade cob LEDs as well to replace the non air cooled de fixtures.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
It's been a while

It's been a while

I have been tuning everything in. I have become a believer in the fasilitor Foliar, 4ml/gal. Weekly last of veg first 3 of flower. It has been increasing bud sites and final numbers significantly. The cmh 315s are nice to work under but the can't keep up with the de hps for penetration. I have seen little difference in the co2 ac room vs. the vented but it certianly is easier sealed. I also put a couple of pics. of the concrete mixer flower trimmer. I have a few times but it still needs some tuning.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
A few more

A few more

The first one shows what I am seeing out of the fasilitor. Bud sites all the way down every branch. It still has 4 weeks to go. The second pic is a blue dream top and the third is the venom.