What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help

Hello everyone I'm growing a Buddha purple kush autoflowering, today I'm at 24 day, ground lightmix hps 250w 35 cm from the plant, I only fertilized once and that's it. Why are the leaf tips like that? Again I only fertilized once then never again. Help Me

This is a plant

Attachments

• 45642B6F-68D4-459B-A900-314207855785.jpg
    45642B6F-68D4-459B-A900-314207855785.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 32

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
one of two things....

either it’s slight nutrient burn...
or it’s the beginning of a cal/mag deficiency.

what did you fertilize with?

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you temps, humidity, feed line?

Looks like the start of Cal/Mg to me but could just as easily be overfeeding. Hard to say without more details.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Hello everyone I'm growing a Buddha purple kush autoflowering, today I'm at 24 day, ground lightmix hps 250w 35 cm from the plant, I only fertilized once and that's it. Why are the leaf tips like that? Again I only fertilized once then never again. Help Me
autoz, dilute what package sayz. uze 1/3 strength every 3-4 wateringz so they don't burn.

djibra

i thinks its overfeeding because it happens to my autoflowers and they are sensitive as fuck.. never a calmag deficiency just those burnt tips on upper growth..