What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuel Zkittles S1 and (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles TESTERS

Pro Headies

Veteran
Looking very healthy mate :tiphat:

Thanks man! I run a extra heavy soil mix and feed heavy right at transition to bloom under the quantum boards to counter any deficiency's the LEDs cause compared to HPSs/LEDs in my main room. I see alot of guys run high temps to counter the LED issue but i only hit 76f and low 66f since tents are in my lung/work room that feed my bloom and veg rooms. I finally have the quantums running full power at 280w.

Pro Headies

Veteran
13 days into bloom. The (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles phenos are ranging from shortys to extra stretchy and the stretchy ones are picky eaters. The Fuel Zkittles are all looking very similar, short/medium and stocky.

Full tent.
picture.php

View image in gallery

Fuel Zkittlez

(ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles

Pro Headies

Veteran
Nice mate
I’ll be checking on mine today, hopefully they’re looking healthy as yours :tiphat:

Thanks buddy! Some of the East Og Fuel Skits have some burnt tips since i run so heavy fert wise under the quantums but its really only the two tallest ones. :tiphat: Running in such small pots will catch up to me eventually and cause some issues but was only way to fit them all in there. I was going to run 10 total in 2 gallon pots but OJD sent 7 of each so figured just to run them all since im not concerned with yield just quality of finished product.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Group shot at 18 days bloom. Two of the (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles stretched up to the light and needed pinched over. Few more days once all the clones have rooted ill strip the bottoms.

picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
28 (2 of each plant) clones rooted in 12 days. Some with 6" or longer roots coming out there pots already. So all were very easily cloned. A 3rd (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles is almost touching the quantums so will have to be bent over. Im assuming these 3 that i bent are going to be ECSD leaners cause all the Fuel Skitz s1 are short fat girls.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Heres the girls at 25 days into bloom. Some sweet GDP or skittles smells coming from the tallest 2 when ive bent them a few times.

picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi bro

Looking great , now the real fun begins as the terps show up

Pro Headies

Veteran
Hi bro

Looking great , now the real fun begins as the terps show up

I got a few smells off some preflowers yesterday. So far there all sweet smelling across both strains. I smell the GDP sweet purply smell the strongest in the tallest phenos of (ECSDxOG GDP) x FZ.

Pro Headies

Veteran
32 days into bloom. Theres a few (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles Ive had to bend multiple times to keep away from lights, there pretty stretchy. They also have a look to the leaf similar to GDP with purple stems for the leaves. The Fuel Zkittles S1 are more uniform across all 7. Some trichomes forming so by next week will have some terp smells to report on i think.

picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
Looking good bro

Thanks man!

If you have any more strains you want me to run directly after these let me know, im down for whatever. These will be done in 30-35 days or so but i need to start the next round in veg around new years or so in my veg area to have them ready to transition when this round is harvested.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have more strains from the Fuel Zkittles line that need test growing if your interested to try a few more

Pro Headies

Veteran
I have more strains from the Fuel Zkittles line that need test growing if your interested to try a few more

Awesome im down! Just hit me up with a list or if you have two strains you really want tested now that works for me. The tent im using is just for this purpose but i shut it down mid summer at the hottest point of year for about 3 months to help my split AC keep the lung room my 2 genetic tents sit in colder for my main keeper room.

Pro Headies

Veteran
39 days bloom.

picture.php

The (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles all have a similar smell like canalope haze or C99. All sweet with melon scents with hints of old school sativa in there.

Fuel Zkittlez S1 are smelling raunchy with a sweet smell over the raunch. Id describe the raunch how alot of OGs and Diesel smell at this point of bloom but its sorta masked by the sweet smell that hasnt fully developed into a recognizable smell.

Pro Headies

Veteran
46 days bloom. Alot of sweet smells so far but no skittles smells yet. The Fuel Zkittlez are developing a Fuely smell and looking more Fuely then Zkittlez. The (ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles are melon smelling with some having a sweet sativa spicy melon and some more fruity melon.

picture.php

Fuel Zkittlez
picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
Very nice work mate :tiphat:

Thanks man! Alittle more then 2 weeks till harvest. Probably get around 25-30g per plant average so plenty to test each strain and give 2g of each to my 3 smoke testers. So far 2 Fuel Zkitz are my favorites of the bunch and the tallest 3 ECSDxOG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles are putting on some decent weight. Might hit close to a elbow under 280w.

Latest posts

Latest posts