What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick Mars Hydro Cup 2020

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,one week done!

plants are growing well,had to move the lamp over the forum cookies up a bit due to the stretch on those...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more week one pics

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

YukonKronic

Looking good Unc! I couldn’t resist a peek!:D
Goddamn I wish we could all sit around and smoke of the harvests when it’s said and done!
Mmmmm fishstick cookies...

No fair you getting a nice camera out I’m just on my iPhone!:violin:
Lulz jes funnin.. I can’t wait to see some bud shots!
I may have to pull my extra Mars light out and get my perpetual game on so I can be sure to have flower shots through the whole contest.. I did just pitch some way underdeveloped clones into a box with next gen of ZamxGuat.. maybe there will be some little HpHazeKC and OaxPan buds to show for it.. I ought to toss Biker Kush into the last spot. She’s photogenic as hell.
A5s1 is hungry AF! I must be looking at an NL leaner (she’s chunky too) cause it’s out feeding everything else including her sisters.. Lol at this point I really hope the big one is a 12-14 week finisher cause it’s dropping fans left right and center at only ten weeks.

Good luck StickyFish!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:D heck,if only the two of us are going to enter mars should just split the difference and send us each an fc4800!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in.
Looking fwd to growing in tents again myself.

it's cooled off a bunch here...i'm getting ready to expand the tent village,just waiting for a fan/filter for my 2x4 and pretty soon ordering a mars 4x4 and a fc4800 for my main room...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting my mars hydro 2x4 tent set up to flower in...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some quick pics....did some leg shaving on the ladies,a bit more tucking and weaving on the forum cookies....

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookin good unc! Wutcha gon run in the 2x4? Im bout to setup a 2x4 for that sp3000. Got some plants bout ready to flower in it too, wondering how much air flow ima need, maybe just a 4 inch inline...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good unc! Wutcha gon run in the 2x4? Im bout to setup a 2x4 for that sp3000. Got some plants bout ready to flower in it too, wondering how much air flow ima need, maybe just a 4 inch inline...

got 4 gmo about ready to flower for the 2x4

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 2 update...

plants are growing quickly,the forum cookies are taking over the screen so hopefully not much more stretch time left...

liking the 3x3 tent,the zipper is silky smooth which is nice since before this tent gets watered i have to wrestle with the zippers on my old lighthouse tent...
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]