What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends

NeDank

Killer Mandarine and Auto Duck are now hang drying. Which is more of a test than anything because I've never hang dryed before. Always bag dry

Day -1

NeDank

So far so good on Killer Mandarine and Auto Duck hang drying. Ill get a pic in a minute. If it's smoother than the bag dryed strains I'll probably switch over. Only problem is I've read dry trimming is difficult. We shall see.

NeDank

Auto Duck side view 5 days drying

picture.php

Killer Mandarine side view

picture.php

Close up Auto Duck

picture.php

bibi40

Great buds as always Dank !!!!

eager about smoke report ,
auto duck don't seems so potent ( physically talking ) but curious about the High :pet the cat:

NeDank

Great buds as always Dank !!!!

eager about smoke report ,
auto duck don't seems so potent ( physically talking ) but curious about the High :pet the cat:

Thanks Bibi! It seems like the hang drying will take up to 2 weeks. Which should mean smooth smoke for sure.

I have smoked everything but killer mandarine and auto duck.
btw All has been grade A+ smoke. Durban is all in the head, Critical Kush is balanced and Killer Cookie you need to watch out for smoke too much and it's lights out on the couch watching stoner movies.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Careful not to overdry. 2 weeks seems like a lot.
I have never mananged to hang them more than a week without overdrying.
Also, I think that I am decided now. Next I do mandarine!
Oh, and.. can you say what size the pots are (liters) I am really curios, sorry if you said before.

Last edited:

NeDank

Oh, and.. can you say what size the pots are (liters) I am really curios, sorry if you said before.

The plants all had the same pot size which is a 10" round probably 2-3 gallons of promix each.

NeDank

Sorry i missed your message last time I logged in.

They are at the end of day 6 hang dry. The buds are still squishy as of this morning. Actually I'm hoping to harvest in the next few days.

NeDank

Hi there !

Great show Nedank .

Heavy lack of calcium again, that's hardcore and stressing to go 24/0 for plants + leds light well it's using a huger amount of cal mag . It can look like a mushroom when it is not properly spotted .

2 part of calcium for 1 part of magnesium .
If you had only one you dig the carence on the other element . And then N carence will follow soon . ( and much more if affinities :biglaugh: )

I advise to give some when they are young before giving them nutes .

A tester achieved 330 grs on one plant hydro style with Killer Mandarine auto .

View Image
Killer Mandarine Auto grown by Vivix !

Enjoy your crop Nedank !
:friends:

As far as calcium how much is too much epsome salts is what I bought for cal/mag deficiency each 1 gallon of water would be mix up in the following way
MaxiBloom 1 tsp at first then 2 tsp MB +1/4 table spoon per gallon.

NeDank

Just baged a branch that fell off of the Auto Duck plant while trying to hang it. Good news some seeds were made and the buds were dry! I'm so happy

NeDank

Just baged a branch that fell off of the Auto Duck plant while trying to hang it. Good news some seeds were made and the buds were dry! I'm so happy

Man this put me to sleep. I thought Auto Duck was a sativa. Oh well I like to sleep:cathug:

Update: both plants are still drying. I think I'll probably dry this way from now on

NeDank

Super happy about the seeds I've been getting. Looks like most of the plants except 1 got pollinated at least a little bit. Since this was just a test to see if I could harvest seeds I decided to put all the seeds from each strain into one big grab bag. They are all pollinated by the Durban Poison Auto by 420guy. Should be a fun grow next time if I grow these.

Update - Harvested Killer Mandarine today. I haven't had a chance to smoke it but it looks/smells good to me. Tomorrow I'll harvest Auto Duck as she is done drying. That will conclude this grow. Thanks all for tuning in.

NeDank

Critical Kush yielded - 82g

Killer Cookie yielded - 69.5g

Auto Durban Poison yielded - 120g

Killer Mandarine yielded - 97g

Auto Duck yielded - 92g

Total = 460g or 92g per plant

Here is a group shot of the buds curing.

picture.php

and a close up of one

as you can see I be smokin Killer Cookies
picture.php

That wraps up the grow until next time

Latest posts

Latest posts