What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

To spit, or to swallow? That is the question

roybart

Back in the day when sex was safe and drugs were dangerous. LOL After about 5 loads of DP it was burned in. Living in South Africa during apartheid was a lot more dangerous for my friends than soapstone. sigh

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Cleaner? Possibly, but my girl used to suffer from CHS, so what goes in and on the plants is minimal to start. Nothing but a light-ish dose of Megacrop, pH down, and calcium hypochlorite pool shock for sterility. No sprays other than water if necessary either...
But I'll admit I haven't installed the Merv13 filters over the intake vents yet. I'll have to do that, and see how different it ends up!
A+ on the filters idea... the biggest thing you'll notice is sampling someone else's cannabis after a month of high-micron filtered of your own. ;) Wow...
I've been thinking I could have been more diplomatic with my original post. ("In Training"... lol)
I think my lungs are just sensitive, maybe greedy at times, after years of cigarettes and weed smoke. Thankfully I quit the cigs a little over a year ago, so they just have to deal with the weed now. Once I find a good edible recipe though, I'll be slowing down the puffing too.

My lungs hacked up a lot of things the first year of no tobac, it was amazing really. :) Congrats and keep it up, no cravings the last 15+ years here and nothing but good stuff. Edibles are also a great idea.

I know the body will produce excess mucus to expel dust particles and other things you shouldn't breathe/swallow. In my personal experience while eating a very steady diet, the wrong oils in winter drastically (massively!!) increase nasal drip. I also notice the nose drip after some cannabis, yet only when I've eaten the wrong oils. As long as I use only olive oil (100% olive oil) in my diet, I don't get the runny nose reaction from cannabis. I only get the normal drip to combat high dust loads and such.

Make sense? :)

I'm sure I'm breathing in dust and dander I could live without... Gotta get a good filter on the furnace too!

While we do try to keep things to mainly olive oil, I know there's things in my diet that help contribute to the whole mucus thing...I still like my cheese more than I should lol...

Latest posts

Latest posts