What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jerry Garcia Growing Up

Crazy Chester

I’m thinking that as well but just not sure what it is. I’m wondering if it might simply be a nitrogen deficiency and the color between the veins is just presence of anthocyanin. Yesterday I tilled some worm castings into the top inch of soil on that one plant. I guess time will tell.

Good point on the anthocyanin. She's certainly got plenty of that.

Jerry_Garcia

The Cherry Pie’s continue to flower and are now fading fast. Today marks 78 days 12/12 and the picture was taken Nov 26.

Attachments

• photo2094352.jpg
    photo2094352.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 65

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sorry for late reply jerry but I am just about to buy some 1k cmh's and will be setting up that early flower 315 tent n will let ya know how it goes asap!

Jerry_Garcia

Took a few months off folks and now I am back at it. I’m going to be running Barney’s Farm’s Watermelon Zkittlez and Ethos’ Cherry Gar-see-ya. I’ve also made a change and will be growing these under a Spider Farmer SE7000. Excited to get rolling again!

80E37F43-4D2C-4AE8-B24E-A00FFB136C98.jpeg
501C2E96-0CAB-48BD-919B-7231A6A9ECBD.jpeg

Last edited:

Jerry_Garcia

Thanks Chester, I hope all is well in your world.

So, the Cherry Pie’s finished up mid-December. I think it was 84-85 days 12/12. I was overall not very happy with this run. The genetics are good, I just don’t think I got everything out of her. I still have some Super Lemon Haze around, which I love, so I’m using the Cherry Pie bud for edibles, FECO and salve. My wife makes the salve and it is such great stuff for aches and pains.

I don’t recall if I shared but I took a 6 month course titled “The Business of Cannabis” and just finished up in early April. I so want to get my foot in the Missouri cannabis industry. Medical is going well thus far and we have some good state legislation currently in the house which would allow adult use sales.

Well, I’m interviewing with a multi-state seed to sale cannabis company for a sales manager position here in the Kansas City area. It’s perfect, please send me some good vibes as this has been a dream of mine for years!

Cherry Pie close to finish:
5D8D496C-A00B-431B-ABC6-0BB02F9F612F.jpeg

Crazy Chester

Awesome on all counts, Jerry! How is Missouri on taxing cannabis? I'm pulling for you on that dream job too - these companies need sales managers - and their underling sales associates as well - to be growers. Some of the vendors who retail the seeds may not understand it - but their customers, the growers, certainly will - and that's who ultimately drives their business. You're perfect for the job: knowledgeable, experienced and you love cannabis.

Jerry_Garcia

Well, for the first time I have some bugs. I thought I saw some kind of fly buzzing around when I picked up soil a few days ago. Sure enough, it looks like I have fungus gnats. I put out a shallow dish of white vinegar with a few drops of dish soap as I’ve read that may be enough to get rid of these things. I want to avoid chemicals if I can so hoping this works.

04E9AD4C-4154-4EC1-9601-B9179D55763A.jpeg

Jerry_Garcia

F3FD3214-3B2E-48E8-BC54-D395D01C9F08.jpeg
8B60FEDB-48F7-4280-A0CA-4DD8B34D3090.jpeg
804AF44F-80C3-4162-ABE1-24094267B538.jpeg
I was invited on a caving trip this past weekend. My cousin knows a few guys that do this regularly so I was happy to tag along and see what this was all about. We drove into Tennessee Thursday and hit a different cave each day…3 total. For those that know the area, we were due east of Nashville 70-80 miles just to the south of Cookeville. Beautiful area! The caving went well. I wasn’t sure how I would react to being a mile into a cave with no sight of the exit. Pitch black! It was a bit unnerving at first but I adjusted and had a great time exploring.

Well, the ladies are 3 weeks in. They look good minus one Cherry Gar-see-ya that is a definite runt. I’m gonna let her keep growing, sometimes the ugly ducklings end up being your private stash!