What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I need to get this cut back in my life, she came out so good this summer. unfortunately, had to start over from scratch cuz I was careless and got hlpvd from a vendor.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I found one nicely developed S2 seed in a bud I pulled too early, and it was green. Still looking, but almost all the Runtz S1 bud is gone. The one S1 seed I found in a pack got me started.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RuntZ is fantastic smoke with a quality effect… I didn’t keep her because it’s a spindly plant require too much support & I didn’t get huge nugs out of her , and also is prone to powdery mildew (but that may just be in my garden although other growers have reported the same observations)

kalopatchkid

Veteran
DC42B886-BF9A-4F05-A715-F78310CE4223.jpeg
Runtz around day 35 outside. I had PM/bug issues on her in previous runs but she isn’t giving me any issues this time around. Cant get enough of her smell.

thegermling2.0

There are apparently many cuts of runtz (not white or pink) the two I hear the most is the bolo runtz cut and the pre64 cut. Anyone know the story?

little-soldier

Yeah, I'd like to know too as I am about to purchase bolo runtz. If someone tried both pre 64 and bolo please share your experience. thanks

Desert Dan

Veteran
Bolo is supposed to be a runtz s1… some say it’s “better” than the original, but how many people have done a side by side with legit cuts?

-DD