What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronics Headstash Garden

eyesdownchronic

Send it!!!
we're getting hot and sweaty in here...

So this cookie run is pretty heavy on the thug pug. Got a whole sophie entourage with the sophie's breath f2-4 plus sophisticated lady f2 (monkey business). this will be joined in by my final original pack... Ghost Breath
picture.php

saving the best for last haha,
also a couple newer packs. garlic butter, honey bells etc.

Add some spice from Relentless...
picture.php

with a little bit of exotic
picture.php

and finish with a dash of Bodhi
picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Dawn f1 (Dream f1 x Guiding Light f1) alongside Dream f2 (old pic)
picture.php

dawn was just a pollen chuck i made from hitting a couple purple mendo leaning dream f1's (mendobreath f3 VM x dizzy breathwork) with a guiding light f1 (Out of body experience x dizzy breathwork), all from Gage.

the purple dream phenos have great terps and smoke, but the plants dont yield too great and the buds are pretty leafy. The guiding light was a vigorous heavy yielding fruity gas stinker that added a lot more heft to the dream.

this particular pheno of the dawn was prob a 50-50 hybrid of the two. I really thought it leaned too heavily to the dream during growth due to leafy buds, but the end result clearly shows the guiding light making an impact. terps came out like blueberry candy which translated very well into flavor (from the dream) with a potent buzz.

excited to go back into the dawn f1 and f2 to try and find some better expressions.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

picture.php

ogcb sister.

the "other pheno" from the grateful breath chem line. first time i ran out the grateful breath f3 "chem" seeds, i found the original ogcb pheno (the plant i named ogcb in this thread is actually the ogcb v2... the obcb v1 is the grateful breath pictured in post 4 of this thread...), a tiny frosted out purple silver pheno, and this stunning cookie expression. looks like pics ive seen of fortune teller (forum x joseph). the ogcb pheno has much more chem terps, while this pheno was more of a oily cookie og. couldnt say which was more potent although both were top notch in that category (all grateful breath are.)

anyways, i was under the impression that the original ogcb didnt yield any seeds (i think i polllinated her a bit too late :( ) and that this cookie pheno did manage to put out a couple dozen seeds. which is why i reran the grateful breath f3 chem in the first place. however, when going through my seed stash i found some grateful breath f4 "ogcb" seeds. so not sure if my memory is mistaken or the seeds were just mislabeled. in any case, some of those seeds got dropped, so we'll see what's up.

eyesdownchronic

Feeling good about these Tahoe Alien Bubblegum from Alien.
they're pretty old so i started them in gibberelic acid and water.

picture.php

and we already got a couple cracking and a tail, so ill try tossing them in paper towel for the next couple days before moving them to soil.

eyesdownchronic

soil is moving along well, has an even looking consistency so everything has initially decomposed in, but it still has a smell no doubt. big ol bowl of labs was ready to go, so i mixed it in, curd and all. think ill make another batch to add right before i get my plants in.
tossed in some earthworms as well, hopefully the soil isnt too "hot"...

eyesdownchronic

You added the curd from the LAB!!! All i can think of is sour milk smell about 24 hours later haha...

i think were ok...
for the first 24 hours it had an almost sweet yogurty type smell. but now its kinda faded. soil is starting to smell "fresh", if you know what i mean

eyesdownchronic

FPOG f3 tahoe alien leaner
picture.php

all throughout the grow cycle I was very excited about these gals. but the finished bud are somewhat mediocre. the FPOG ticks all the boxes, especially while growing. has nice vigor, structure, not too much stretch, a quick flower, nice frost and terps. but nothing really stands out,then the finished buds have some like peppery terps going on im not a fan of and the high is pretty mild. to be fair, the run could have came out better, but FPOG still wasnt great in relation to other crosses. a couple bowls of FPOG and its like ok, i feel it. 2 hits of kosher and you're fucking stoned as shit.

will try running this one again, but eh.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

two phenos of Starkiller next to a more og type pheno of Kosher f4

picture.php

the Starkillers are not at all a fan of soil growing, at least ime. They do not like wet/dry cycles, and i feel i kinda fried off some of the terps and frost by not keeping an even moisture. the smoke is still very good though. so im very much excited to see these in reruns in coco...

eyesdownchronic

I'm always messing around with new soil mixes and for this last seed run I used a 80-20 coco perlite mix. and I gotta say, I am absolutely loving it.

I'm usually not a fan of perlite because it seems to not really "mix in" with the soil well, and will get dislodged and end up making a layer on top. But this is really somewhat of a function of peat expanding when its wet, and compressing when its dry. With coco, which doesnt have the same dynamics, it seems the perlite mixes in a whole lot better. Maybe, using peat/ perlite with drip doesnt run into the same issues either.

The consistency of the coco perlite mix is also really nice, seems nice and fluffy. I think im sold. I wish i had realized this before i made my living soil mix with hydroton... oh well, for next time. you live and you learn...

I also got really high germination from just placing seeds in soil. (this is my usual method for standard seeds, old seeds will start in water.) but that maybe also had something to do with good seeds. thinking it was both honestly.

Latest posts

Latest posts