What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronics Headstash Garden

eyesdownchronic

FPOG f3 tahoe alien leaner next to TAS tahoe alien leaner

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Some sfv bx5 from 20twenty

two shorter phenos

picture.php

taller pheno (had an aggressively loud stem rub in veg.) looking for this one to be the winner .
picture.php

coming in slowly but thats somewhat to be expected.

eyesdownchronic

Blood Orange #2
picture.php

another shot
picture.php
some lowers (ice ice baby)

picture.php

FPOG f3 is going to have to share the throne for right now. the #2 is getting so caked, and the buds are already showing some purple. plus, this blood orange is overpowering the smell of everything else. doesnt even really smell like weed. more of like an overripe guava and tangerine humidor. the rub has more of an orange peel zest bite, which im not the biggest fan of. hopefully it fades into more of an orange citrus candy. not a big yielder though.

blood orange #7

picture.php

the #7 overall has less frost, color, and smell than the #2. the terps are less zesty though so that is a plus. also seems like it has more stacking ability/ will yield better. just refering to this one as the green pheno.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

have some more starkillers coming up. looks like theyve got some pretty good variation. one seems to be a pretty standard og pheno. lanky/ viney growth, with somewhat elongated leaf fingers. another seems more like a "kush pheno". has somewhat similar node spacing, but the leaves are broader and the morphology is much more palmate . the last pheno seems like an SFV recessive. extremely viney growth type with exagerated long slender leaf fingers.

eyesdownchronic

some bcbd fire og bx3 towering over everything else.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

im aware of bc bud depots horrible rep, but still wanted to give these a go. in veg plants were very large and vigorous. first was a strong structured plant that did not really resemble an og. second was a lanky viney pure og type. a third was a smaller version of the first.

plants exploded in early flower making me further question the heritage of the cross. however, after looking into some pics here on icmag of the ogr fire og bx , and relentless fire bx2. it looks like most people reported the alien tech dominated the og, and lots of heavily vigorous stretchy plants, which is exactly what i got as well. 1 pic of the relentless bx2 was practicallly the same as the more og type bx3 i found. the smell on the more og type is a complex woody spicey kush ? not overly loud as of right now. funny to say that the non-og type seems like a overall nicer frostier heavier yielding plant as of now. that being said, seems like most og heavy plants develop late.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

fire bx3 is really starting to come in nicely. looking like they'll be the heftiest yielders from the run.
the non og fire pheno is reminding me more and ore of pics ive seen of wifi . larger hairs that stick straight out of the bud. has lots of frost.
picture.php

the og pheno is also filling in well.

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

FPOG f3 tahoe alien leaners are looking about done. could probably be harvested around 50-55. some closeups

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cereal pheno is still building

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Blood Orange #2 is absolutely beautiful, much more refined bud structure than her #7 sister. buds look practically pre trimmed. not much for yield, but seems like itll be same damn fine flower. sadly im not the biggest fan of the zesty orange terps its putting off now,but hopefully that will change after dry/ cure.
picture.php
picture.php

thinking the #7 has more of the skunk while the #2 has more cali-o. I believe I was actually mistaken when i thought the #2 was the stinker, quite sure its the #7 that is responsible. more of a loud skunky yet sickenly sweet exotic fruit. flower form is much leafier, but has better stacking potential. seems likethis run didnt fill in as nice as it shoudlve, but this pheno looks like it has fair yield potential. does not have anywhere near the same bud appeal as the #2

picture.php
picture.php

eyesdownchronic

TAS tahoe alien leaner. buds have really plumped up, not as much frost as the fpog f3 tahoe alien leaners though.

picture.php

TAS starfighter pheno

sadly has some issues with this girl. had some nutrient def. across a chunk of the run so i upped my ec a bit. the TAS was doing fine, and it seems the bump made her herm out a bit. male flowers came directly from the buds across the entire plant, it does not look like they produced any visible pollen or pollenated any other plants, but i imagine ill end up getting a little bit of selfed seed. so... the starfighter pheno is a low feeder/ sensitive to changes in Ec.

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

OBTK from Swamp Boys
cross between the TK and the orange blossom trail. apparently the OBT is an old orange skunk line. some orange kush sounds dank, and i figure swamp boys would be able to make a good pairing of the tk considering they found/ hold the cut.

heres a tk pheno buds are much better looking/ frostier.
picture.php

has some variegation

picture.php

OBT leaner

this plant has a much more raw feel, buds are leafy but getting real thick. fan leaves are pretty huge. (bud to the far right is an alien orange gum)
picture.php

there is a third pheno which is about half the size of the others, i initially thought it was an obt leaner but it looks like it actually leans to the og.

eyesdownchronic

dropped some fresh seed finally. its been a minute.
run was pretty much c99 gear and a couple other classis sativas

started another thread to more thoroughly document these

eyesdownchronic

Two polar opposite GDP males.

Purple Powerhouse male (note the tiny little plant on the bottom right) the P.P. male is massive and strong structured, clearly heavily influenced by the big bud. has some purple tinge to the male flowers.

picture.php

'Lil Purp Mane'

pure purple urkle leaner. has some weird bladed leaves. vivid purple male flowers.

picture.php

eyesdownchronic

Felt sacrilegious to drop an only sativa run, so I had to toss in a couple good ol indicas.

also reached back deep into the seed stash for these

almost skeptical if they will germ, only have 2 left anyways.

eyesdownchronic

time for some flower reports.
here's the og leaning fire og bx3 from bcbd.
picture.php

she has a very complex smell. smells primarily of lemon mint with some earthy nutty kush in the background. flavor when smoked is more dominated by the mint id say. has a strong but not overly narcotic buzz. buds are large and thick for an og. good bag appeal and frost coverage.

eyesdownchronic

Lemon Larry (clone only s1)
picture.php

got a cut of lemon larry quite a while back. plant had nice bushy growth structure with beautiful full on lemon pledge smelling buds. only issue was she hermed something terrible, so she was subsequently disposed of.. I did get a ton of s1 seed off it though and thats where this bud came from. I also hit the lemon larry with a heavy indica structured polar bear og male from karma g. called that larry bear og. plan to make some lemon larry bc1 and hopefully select away from the herm.

this bud came off a winning lemon larry s1, which had a fair bit of variation. she was the only one that didnt herm, also had longer lighter colored frostier buds.

smell is the pure lemon pledge with a little bit of earthy kush in the back.