What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hail the haze - Silver Nevil, Australian Dead Head, Orange N Mango

snel

Looking and sounding great bro .
Looks like a nice mixed pheno showing both Cali Orange and Silver Nevil from the pic.
It produces amazing Orange and Mango flavours that anyone into fruity strains would love this strain.

thanks mate. The branch i cut the other week is already coming through with that orange terp, with the haze backend in the jar.

Lovely looking girls Snel!
I reckon the ADH will need 13/14 weeks to properly finish.Mine were all between 13 and 16 weeks before done.
I wish i could find the other couple of seeds I had of them as really loved this X but have sadly gone missing.

I reckon your right Jayded, maybe the CJ leaners finisher bit quicker, but this one looks like it could do at least another 2 weeks! More on than that below...

Looking really yum!
Thank you mate, need smellavision! :)

snel

Dead head

Dead head

These are the Dead head at around D79. You could see them going another few weeks at least, however due to some life issues, the place these are growing has to come down sharpish. By the 12th September latest. So , these will be chopped tomorrow, day 80.

Thats a real unexpected pisser, especially since the gone this long, antother few weeks wouldn't have been an issue. Still is what it is.

Nice Lime opal fruits ( or starbursts for you young un's) still coming through, with a bit of earthiness. Looking forward to a wee tester soon!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jayded

Yeah,looks like another couple of weeks would of been ideal but bet will be extra racy and maybe a bit more terpy than if given the extra time.
Nice job bro,should be some great smoke after a good cure

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro

Great update , shame about your life issues( hope nothing bad) you had to take them early but they look great and very close to harvest so will still deliver an amazing taste/High.
Great show you put on for us and i look forward to what you think down the line when tasted.

Peace
These are the Dead head at around D79. You could see them going another few weeks at least, however due to some life issues, the place these are growing has to come down sharpish. By the 12th September latest. So , these will be chopped tomorrow, day 80.

Thats a real unexpected pisser, especially since the gone this long, antother few weeks wouldn't have been an issue. Still is what it is.

Nice Lime opal fruits ( or starbursts for you young un's) still coming through, with a bit of earthiness. Looking forward to a wee tester soon!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

snel

cheers chaps, nothing serious thankfully. Landlord is selling house, agents to come take pics etc. Apart from the stack of buds Jared and drying now you’d never know :)

Chopped the Madness off the stems into paper bags today. Great yield considering veg time got approx 5oz / 140g quality bud. That’s not counting a load of trim. Had a tester. Was in a very mellow haze for a while lol

picture.php

snel

Australian Dead head

Australian Dead head

picture.php

picture.php

Couple of shots of dried Madness bud. Only had a few tasters of this, but jesus! You have to prepare yourself for it.

First impressions are that its super strong and super long lasting! Rolled up a little neat one from a small bud. Literally 4 puff and that was me for 2hrs. Eyes like there held open by matches, haze daze, and super high. This stuff feels more like its cut with a class A. I get the sweaty palms :)

Have a better feel after a cure, but so far 10+ :gday:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

View Image

Couple of shots of dried Madness bud. Only had a few tasters of this, but jesus! You have to prepare yourself for it.

First impressions are that its super strong and super long lasting! Rolled up a little neat one from a small bud. Literally 4 puff and that was me for 2hrs. Eyes like there held open by matches, haze daze, and super high. This stuff feels more like its cut with a class A. I get the sweaty palms :)

:smoker:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
View Image

View Image

Wow. Impressive.

Jayded

Lovely job Snel!
Glad to hear your enjoying your 1st testers of it.Wait till after a good 6/8 week cure and you should be very happy and high as a kite!I found it got more trippy/visual the longer I left it.

This is the best strain i've grown in over 15 years of growing,it has everything I want from a strain,heavy yields great smell and taste and got me so damn high!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro

Sorry for late reply but wow you did me and Neville proud( RIP) with this thread of Australian Dead Head. :tiphat:
Amazing pics looking perfect( id love to post a pic on Instagram if cool)

Again great show of the :gday: Dead Head and maybe best ive seen online
View Image

View Image

snel

@ojd you're welcome to mate. Everything from this grow has gone down great. The Silver Nevil a daily driver, such a nice buzz and taste to her, the Orange n Mango, great flavour, good high, perfect anytime. And the Aussie Haze....well shes a special lady, and not to be smoked after dark :) Just a pinner of that is great pick me up and puts a shine on the day.

Seriously, get on these, if you've not grown any haze out before you're in for a treat. And the prices of OJD's beans compared to the hype train...well it should be a no brainer :)