What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hail the haze - Silver Nevil, Australian Dead Head, Orange N Mango

Jayded

Yeah she looks like she will need some support at some point!All but 1 of mine collapsed with the weight with a scrog net over them.

snel

@ojd, how do you see the effects change out of interest say between 10 and 12 weeks on these? They already look mighty dangerous!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Australian Dead Head most phenos are leaning towards the 12 weeks time unless its leaning towards Casey Jones dom and will be more like 10 weeks.

The Silver Nevil X's can also be 10 weeks on most phenos and thats if they were vegged untill sexed or of thrown in flower without it fully sexed there is always and extra week or 2 from seed unlike from clone which is fully mature and ready to flower on day 1 of 12/12.

Keep us updated on how you get on, also how come you have deleted all the pics on last few pages ?

Peace
@ojd, how do you see the effects change out of interest say between 10 and 12 weeks on these? They already look mighty dangerous!

snel

week 7

week 7

Cheers OJD, goign try and give them as long as can.re the pics..smoked a bit too much and got a bit . :yikes:

into week 7. Swelling a starting on the orange n mango, she looks like might be a quick finisher.
Smells are real skunky with fizzy orange now. The skunkiness takes me back to that classic weed / dam smell. Like it.
picture.php
picture.php

Silver Nevil, been in the wars, but still smelling lovely and piney / limey
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro, nice update.
Yeah the Cali Orange cut was a real old school Dutch strain , i loved it when growing up and if done right still competes with todays strains.

What was your smoking to get all curtain twitchy and delete all pics ? , i want some

snel

Still smell her on me now. Gotta good feeling on her.

What was your smoking to get all curtain twitchy and delete all pics ? , i want some

Hahahha, good question man. I think it’s some ace Panama x Congo. Real nice and upbeat. Sometimes though hour n half later....not so good! Down to last bud so hopefully these ones stay up lol

Cheers bro

Jayded

Interesting on the shoe polish smell Snel.
I've got a mullum dom plant at the mo that has a strong shoe polish smell from a stem rub.
Your plant looks and sounds quite similar to my favourite from my run.

snel

Interesting on the shoe polish smell Snel.
I've got a mullum dom plant at the mo that has a strong shoe polish smell from a stem rub.
Your plant looks and sounds quite similar to my favourite from my run.

Sounds beautiful mate. It’s the kind of smell that can really change and come through amazindn after a long cure :yummy:

Have you grown this out before?

snel

Aussie start of week 9, almost done :biglaugh: - first brown hairs seen, and some dangerous looking spikes forming

picture.php

picture.php

Orange n mango - swelling nice. Stinky, greasy. Looks a while to go too. Burnt her and the silver nevil bad. Not sure how, but the other plants had pretty much same feed and no issues.

Dam hot here this week.

picture.php

Have changed to 11/13 see if speeds things up a bit.

snel

Unfortunately found a bit of mould in the silver nevil. Only seems to effected one cola, so lopped the top of that off.

Damm weather! Not helped by the dying leaves from my bad growing! Everything else seems ok touchwood.

snel

Played it safe and quit while ahead on the Silver Nevil. Bud in the pipe and all that. No more mould found, so result.
Really lovely nose on her. Still got that lime going on, but there's a hint behind it more funk coming through and touch of incense that hopefully will cure through. :yummy:

Day 64
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update bro

The Australian Dead Head looks more leaning to the MM x NH 21, try and take it as long as you can for potency and give her a nice flush at the end to really enhance those flavours.

Shame about the mold on Silver Nevil and early harvest but looks like you saved most of it. Ive never heard or seen mold on the Silver Nevil before , is it humid where you are ?

snel

Nice update bro

The Australian Dead Head looks more leaning to the MM x NH 21, try and take it as long as you can for potency and give her a nice flush at the end to really enhance those flavours.

Shame about the mold on Silver Nevil and early harvest but looks like you saved most of it. Ive never heard or seen mold on the Silver Nevil before , is it humid where you are ?

Hey OJD, hope you keeping well and thanks for looking in.

Its baking here at the moment...I dont' think we are too far so you know how hot / humid its been. It was only the top part of the cola, and i think more caused by the die back of a leaf, or maybe where I'd plucked it off and left some of the stem exposed. All issues caused by me.

But yeah its not effected the yield much at all so all good. She was always a bit runty, but came good in the end. If she smokes as good as she smells....

Cheers on the tips for the Deadhead, good to know. Should be able to take her to 12w, but yeah, looking at here at the moment she's only getting started!

Take it easy bud :smoke:

snel

Checked the humidity lights off....70% last couple days with full pelt extraction! Yep, its humid alright.

Mango n Orange still going, but decided to take one of her branches. When I say branch, it looks like a small plant pretty much. Chunky buds. Orange funk really come to the fore . Mostly clear and cloudy couple amber trichs.

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro
Nice flush , going to taste amazing
Checked the humidity lights off....70% last couple days with full pelt extraction! Yep, its humid alright.

Mango n Orange still going, but decided to take one of her branches. When I say branch, it looks like a small plant pretty much. Chunky buds. Orange funk really come to the fore . Mostly clear and cloudy couple amber trichs.

View Image

View Image

snel

Mango agogo

Mango agogo

Chop time for rest of the O&M, exactly 11 weeks flowering from seed. Fattened herself up last week or so nicely. Mostly cloudy trichs. Cracking yield from a short veg.

Really lovely orange coming through on big sticky buds. Exactly what it says on the tin :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking and sounding great bro .
Looks like a nice mixed pheno showing both Cali Orange and Silver Nevil from the pic.
It produces amazing Orange and Mango flavours that anyone into fruity strains would love this strain.
Chop time for rest of the O&M, exactly 11 weeks flowering from seed. Fattened herself up last week or so nicely. Mostly cloudy trichs. Cracking yield from a short veg.

Really lovely orange coming through on big sticky buds. Exactly what it says on the tin :)

View Image

View Image

View Image

Jayded

Lovely looking girls Snel!
I reckon the ADH will need 13/14 weeks to properly finish.Mine were all between 13 and 16 weeks before done.
I wish i could find the other couple of seeds I had of them as really loved this X but have sadly gone missing.

Latest posts

Latest posts