What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hail the haze - Silver Nevil, Australian Dead Head, Orange N Mango

snel

Lock down left me with nothing to do bar bust some seeds out of their shells.
Going for a mixed grow of some of OJ's haze creations.

Good the following ladies primed.

1 x Australian Dead Head - (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze) x Casey Jones

1 x Orange N Mango - (Silver Nevil Cut Reversed x Cali Orange)

1 x Silver Nevil (Silver Nevil Cut Reversed x Silver Nevil Cut)

Chucked them in these rootit plugs sunday, and by Tuesday all had popped .... chucked a few more hacks in plugs and they all popped too. Impressive..

Back in a few weeks with progress.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I look forward to the show bro , you did a great thread with the Silver Nevil:tiphat:

Peace
Lock down left me with nothing to do bar bust some seeds out of their shells.
Going for a mixed grow of some of OJ's haze creations.

Good the following ladies primed.

1 x Australian Dead Head - (Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze) x Casey Jones

1 x Orange N Mango - (Silver Nevil Cut Reversed x Cali Orange)

1 x Silver Nevil (Silver Nevil Cut Reversed x Silver Nevil Cut)

Chucked them in these rootit plugs sunday, and by Tuesday all had popped .... chucked a few more hacks in plugs and they all popped too. Impressive..

Back in a few weeks with progress.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83123&pictureid=2034575&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83123&pictureid=2034576&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

snel

Chugging along in lockdown. L-R Silver Nevil, Orange n Mango, Dead head. Silver Nevil looked like was damping off, but seems to be coming back round.

snel

man, is this only two weeks in... lock down it feels like for ever!
Well they are coming along nicely, Silver Nevil struggling to keep up, but we will nurse her round. The Aussie Deadhead has been topped already, keep her in check.
So here we are then. Just being fed water, and one dose of fulpower and kelp foilar.

:joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro
man, is this only two weeks in... lock down it feels like for ever!
Well they are coming along nicely, Silver Nevil struggling to keep up, but we will nurse her round. The Aussie Deadhead has been topped already, keep her in check.
So here we are then. Just being fed water, and one dose of fulpower and kelp foilar.

:joint:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83123&pictureid=2039621&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83123&pictureid=2039619&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83123&pictureid=2039620&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83123&pictureid=2039622&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

snel

12/12

12/12

Got a few decent tops, so decided to get the show on the road. Lights flipped last night, making 6/6 first day of flower. Ended up with a 4 week veg.

The orange & madness got potted up to fabric pots last week, and added blumats. The Silver Nevil is a bit behind still, so I put her in a 7l plastic pot.

Lock down has meant its been hard getting to a grow shop and with not many cars on the road I didn't fancy a special trip for compost. So was a case of make do.

I had a bit of House and Garden batmix left over, Jacks Magic Compost and some organic compost i had. I then threw in a handful of kelp, neem, shrimp meal, some dried comfrey from last years crop and Ecothrive Charge.

I gave them all a big tea I brewed a couple of days before flip. They liked that and started praying a few hrs later. I reckon the food in pots should last about 4-6 weeks.

Orange and the Madness have got some nice tops, and the madness needed flipping as she was starting to go for it. Every time i bend her, she bang upright within a few hours. Serious vigour on her and chunky stems. Leaves you proper smelling of canna as well having a route around in her much to the missus pleasure :)

picture.php

View image in gallery

Orange n Mango is front Left. Front right is the Madness. Silver Nevil back left. Theres a few others in there that look like males, but think should end up with 6 plants in total.

Orange n Mango

Madness

Silver Nevil

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro
Let the fun begin
Got a few decent tops, so decided to get the show on the road. Lights flipped last night, making 6/6 first day of flower. Ended up with a 4 week veg.

The orange & madness got potted up to fabric pots last week, and added blumats. The Silver Nevil is a bit behind still, so I put her in a 7l plastic pot.

Lock down has meant its been hard getting to a grow shop and with not many cars on the road I didn't fancy a special trip for compost. So was a case of make do.

I had a bit of House and Garden batmix left over, Jacks Magic Compost and some organic compost i had. I then threw in a handful of kelp, neem, shrimp meal, some dried comfrey from last years crop and Ecothrive Charge.

I gave them all a big tea I brewed a couple of days before flip. They liked that and started praying a few hrs later. I reckon the food in pots should last about 4-6 weeks.

Orange and the Madness have got some nice tops, and the madness needed flipping as she was starting to go for it. Every time i bend her, she bang upright within a few hours. Serious vigour on her and chunky stems. Leaves you proper smelling of canna as well having a route around in her much to the missus pleasure :)

Orange n Mango is front Left. Front right is the Madness. Silver Nevil back left. Theres a few others in there that look like males, but think should end up with 6 plants in total.

Orange n Mango

Madness

Silver Nevil

snel

8 Days since flip...pistils been showing for last 4 days. The Aussie madness has gone off, bend her, shape her, anything you want her.
Still going be upright 12hrs later :gday:

Pretty much doubled in size already. Shes front right. Orange to her left

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro , and some nice exotic flavours/Highs you will have come harvest time.

Yeah that Australian Dead Head is very vigorous and loves all kinds of training.
8 Days since flip...pistils been showing for last 4 days. The Aussie madness has gone off, bend her, shape her, anything you want her.
Still going be upright 12hrs later :gday:

Pretty much doubled in size already. Shes front right. Orange to her left

View Image

snel

24 days later.....

24 days later.....

Finally seems the Aussies have stopped stretching :biggrin: We are about day 24 from flip and theres some lovely budddage starting. Have also stripped a bag full of branches and leaves from the bottoms. Didn't go too mad as I like to make a bit of bubble from the leftover larf.

Thanks to the magic of upturned plant pots managed to get a relatively level canopy to see out the rest of the days.

As ever, I've not fed enough in stretch for the Aussie and shes a big girl. Smashed through the feed, and i think a bit cold at pot level for a few days so not been taking up properly. Orange and Silver nevil looking fine, but much smaller planets.

Some really nice smells coming off them. There's pine in all of them.

The Aussie got a bit of a spicy tang, then the pine comes through. The Orange is piney with a definite bit of fruitiness mixed in . Silver Nevil whilst smaller buds, as she was a bit runty is just pure pine off her buds. Very different to the other one i grew. That was more earthy, so looking forward to seeing the difference in the two phenos.

Onwards....I made some Comfrey feed, so going be stinking out the cabinet with that shortly. Absolutely reeks!

Aussie Dead Head

picture.php

picture.php

Orange & Mango
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update bro , looking great.
Now the stetch has stopped they can focus on filling in , going to be some tasty potent smoke come harvest time , try and take them as long as you can for extra potent hit and terps.

snel

Cheers OJD, going sure try and hold back on the scissor fingers :)

Things moving along nicely. Had a few deficiencies, mostly from underfeeding. Then over feeding trying to catchup. The orange and mango came out worst. Nothing too serious though and seem to be stable now.

Here we are then about Day 42

Deadhead - towering colas of lime and a bit of spice

picture.php

Silver Nevil - pure limey / piney cleaner

picture.php

Orange n Mango - Was real piney with bit of orange. Now piney with a sicky, pukey, orangey undertone. Proper nasty

picture.php

Aussie upskirt
picture.php

Jayded

Earthy spice or cinnamon/clove spicy smell in that Aussie Snel?
Looks like she's going have some large colas by time she's done!

snel

Earthy spice or cinnamon/clove spicy smell in that Aussie Snel?
Looks like she's going have some large colas by time she's done!

hmm good question...just had another rub...I'd say more on the clove, but whats coming though the lime also is some shoe polish. Its intriguing anyway....and yeah another 5 or 6 weeks might well get some stakes in there! :gday: