What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spring -Connoisseur Run

J

jaded1

You've got to be a bit of an expert when it comes to CJ x's mate!good luck with the grow.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You've got to be a bit of an expert when it comes to CJ x's mate!good luck with the grow.

Thanks Jaded,,,,
I just ask OJD and Grateful head,,,
Grateful picks the varieties,,,
I try to take the less potent of the varieties,,,
That’s a difficult one a lot of the time,,,,
Early in the morning ,,empty stomach, not fully hydrated and ya hit a potent haze then ya can guess the rest,,
I smoked one of Connisseur new varieties that people are testing,,,,,like a huge speed rush after qtr of a spliff,,,imagine it may catch some peeps out,,,,
Gave me a monster munch once the high went and the stone kicked in,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
46 potted into light mix ,,,,,
Soaked overnight for around 12 hours,,,no longer soak for 24 hours,,
Under a 300w cfl,,,,
Misted at least twice a day to keep the top of light mix moist and humidity up,,,seed moist,,,
Should come up nice and even ,
fingers crossed,,,
Update in around a week,,,
Have some subs if any fail to germ,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics of the little uns,,,
At the moment I have 45 out of 46 but expect the other may pop through,,,,thought I had 44 but 2 were in the same pot,,,,
All pots hand watered and good,,
Happy with new pp cfl but 300w is 300w so had to make sure the top soil didn’t dry out,, s2

Blazeee

Veteran
Looking forward to the show mate

Ive got some Double strawberry Jones and Strawberry Jones Cookie in the fridge so interested to see how they come out for you.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to the show mate

Ive got some Double strawberry Jones and Strawberry Jones Cookie in the fridge so interested to see how they come out for you.

Cheers MrB and Blazee,,,
I take some pics of the varieties ya mentioned mate,,
Got 2 of each ,,,,,s2:tiphat:

dreaded

Nice selection 944s2. i can't say good luck...cause you don't need that . hope you find something special. :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words dreaded,,,
There flying so gonna need to repot within a week,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple of pics before I transplant in a week,,,,
Popped three others as I wanted around 48 and have 47,,,
Would have been 48 but I knocked the pot over on one so seed may have been to far down etc,,,couldn’t see the bean in the damp light mix,,,
I should,stop fiddling about when baked lol,,,300w cfl should have been closer and first time using this new lamp,,,,,so 600w DS in the week,,,

mack 10

Veteran
Nice. Got some csg gear I'm about to pop too.

Silver Nevil X something
And some dsd X Casey.
Might throw some others in too.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That a silver Neville stinks like a bastard Mac,,,,but sure ya odour control will be on point,
All the best with those old buddy,,,,
Thanks for popping in ,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some last pics before they go into All Mix,,,,
All fit and healthy,,,,
Nosey already,,lol,,,,s2

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor