What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CryptoCurrency

C

Capra ibex

While we all HOPE crypto will make us rich (if it hasn't already), you have no clue what will happen gladysvjdubb....
Just because you got on the train reasonably early and made some money doesn't give you a crystal ball.
I am reasonably confident otherwise i wouldn't have any myself but you are not a sage, you just got lucky....

I'm not trying to be an a-hole either, but you realize that for BAT to be worth $2,000 a token it would have a market cap of $3 Trillion?
That would be a 12,000x from it's current price.

Last edited:

raCURE

I’m invested in BAT, but in the hopes it rallies to $1. I do agree it’s a good coin to hold ATM, but $1 is the dream, 4-5 is the mega dream and $2000 is an absolute pipe dream :biggrin: that said I would loved to be proven wrong.

C

Capra ibex

I’m invested in BAT, but in the hopes it rallies to $1. I do agree it’s a good coin to hold ATM, but $1 is the dream, 4-5 is the mega dream and $2000 is an absolute pipe dream :biggrin: that said I would loved to be proven wrong.

$2,000 a token it would be worth roughly the same as Apple, Alphabet(Google) and Amazon combined.

raCURE

$2,000 a token it would be worth roughly the same as Apple, Alphabet(Google) and Amazon combined.

Totally doable then? :biggrin:

I used to day trade them a few years ago at an admittedly amateur level (everyone is a “crypto professional” these days) I made a little but lost interest when life took a turn.

Started dabbling in a few coins lately for future possibilities.

What are you holding Capra?

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Today is a wonderful opportunity to add some crypto. I have saved a lot of money being on lockdown with the virus.
Did anyone think, when they first purchased BITCOIN that it would run up to $19,000? I have a friend who says BITCOIN is a BUY under $25,000. He does this all day every day. He is very successful. I have to believe him.
Adding more BAT in a couple of minutes. You should too.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Oh yes. I would also like to remind you folks that the Governments around the world are "printing" money right now. This is very good for crypto.

C

Capra ibex

I 'believe' in crypto but anyone who says they KNOW that Bitcoin is a certain win under $25,000 doesn't know.
You can find whatever opinion out there that will suit your dreams, the truth is nobody knows, even TA pros.... strong opinions- yes that's fair, but so many things can happen in life 'black swan event' etc.

I first became aware of Bitcoin in about 2012 but didn't understand what it was or how it worked, just that the maximum ever would be 21 million of them and i researched what the maximum potential for it could be per coin, which i read was guesstimated maximum possible if the stars aligned about $1 million.... i really didn't understand it and was only researching on a whim because i thought WTF is this thing??

Long story short, i didn't buy anymore than i needed to pay for seeds i was buying in 2014-2015.... and only REALLY started to think i should buy some in early 2017 when it was around $1,000 per BTC.
I missed the wave but i do suspect there will be more (I HOPE).

I only have small amounts of BTC, Ethereum, Chainlink, Tezos, Algorand, Kyber and Unibright.

I would like some Monero, Huobi Token and BAT as well but i still think of all of these like a gamble.... if i lose my money at least i didn't get my hopes up or spend too much.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
The thing about crypto is that you should, must take profits. Keep a main core for posterity but "schnitzel" when they get crazy. Which is right ahead.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
After yesterdays attempted sell off things are right back where they were. TRUE BULL MARKET. Prices should increase everyday or there about. For now, you can use dips like yesterday to ADD some of the 4 crptos that I suggested. Do not be afraid. The Bogeymen are fading rapidly. Stay the course and add some of these to your portfolio.
Bitcoin USD 6,883.81 +8.95 +0.13%
Ethereum USD 159.16 +0.11 +0.07%
Chainlink USD 3.3498 +0.1143 +3.53% 1.172B
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1648 +0.0023 +1.39

These are all fine coins and tokens. Keep an eye on LINK, or better yet, your money. This is a very STRONGLY supported and moving on up nicely for this stage of the game.
Same with BAT. Real predictable. Price appreciation almost daily right now. The rest will catch up shortly. Get and stay invested in these 4 and I can say with certainty that you will poop your pants in 4 weeks when prices start going vertical. You want to BUY right in here.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Mark time march.
Bitcoin USD 6,838.48 -20.81 -0.30%
Ethereum USD 157.81 -0.57 -0.36%
Chainlink USD 3.2239 -0.0650 -1.98%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1599 -0.0008 -0.50%

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Crypto will continue to stay well below its highs while there are such bargains to be had on the stock market. UK top 2 stock picks, Aston martin, capita.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Waiting, waiting for the sun.
Bitcoin USD 6,709.26 -241.78 -3.48%
Ethereum USD 153.20 -6.94 -4.33%
Chainlink USD 3.3760 -0.0645 -1.88%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1559 -0.0051 -3.14%

Esme

Crypto will continue to stay well below its highs while there are such bargains to be had on the stock market. UK top 2 stock picks, Aston martin, capita.

Aston martin stocks have been falling for a while I wouldn't invest in that one but capita has fallen when the lockdown come I would invest as that will rise again once this all blows over.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The brand name alone is worth the current valuation, which is less than 7% of the floatation price not so long ago. Johnathan palmer needs replacing as top dog (too associated with Audi to be good for AM.) But its prime for a takeover by Toyota or fiat.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Well, I have been watching prices tighten up here in the last few days. About 2 hours ago my recommendations suddenly jumped. They appear to be holding there. This will happen everyday with very minor retreats. Coming up is the vertical stage. I can hardly wait!!!

C

Capra ibex

I think you're tripping.
I will gladly eat my hat if you are right though.... i could use some vertical action :whee: