What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for testers(Regular seeds) Church line

R

Rab.C

Ojd my seeds just Arrived the seeds will be put into paper towel soon as i get home.thank you
Couldn't have arrived at a better time.all the best Rab.C

snel

Week 5 for this Church No.4. Lost the spiciness, a sweeter skunkiness coming through, super sticky resin, hungry girl.

picture.php

picture.php

snel

Church no 4

Church no 4

Good news is these still smell amazing and been really easy to grow. Smells are fruity with a spicy, peppery back note to them. They are going to yield really well too. They would have yielded much better if I hadn't had a fem seed (not Connoisseur Seeds) hermie on me and puff out a couple of nanners, pollen and all.

Totally missed them, and only realised when the lovely swelling calyxs turned out to have seeds in them :mad:

Would also explain the browning pistils. Unfortunately the Church looks to have been worst affected. Probably as she was the quickest to bud up.
OJD - many thanks for your help in identifying the culprit and knowledge shared. I'll be thanking you properly with a order for some new stuff in a couple months :tiphat:

Day 45
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snel id like you to confirm wether you had any banana or balls on the Church ?
When you told me about the seeds i told you to check the plants and you said you found no hermie on church and found hermies from a FREE pack from another company ?

snel

Snel id like you to confirm wether you had any banana or balls on the Church ?
When you told me about the seeds i told you to check the plants and you said you found no hermie on church and found hermies from a FREE pack from another company ?

Hi OJD,
Sorry if this wasn't clear above, but 100% there were NO hermie issues with the Church.

"They would have yielded much better if I hadn't had a fem seed (not Connoisseur Seeds) hermie on me and puff out a couple of nanners, pollen and all. "

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool bro
Just wanted it to be clear

Looking isnane
Nice work

Peace

snel

harvest time

harvest time

Took these at 9 weeks exactly then, finshed up quick in the end. Hard to describe the smell, lost its fruity edge, and become more dank checmically funky. Look to me to have quite a GSC influence in them, with a bit of purpleing towards the end. Very nice, and looking forward to the first smoke test :biggrin:

Super easy to grow & vigorous, look forward to seeing what else people pull out of these crosses. Cheers

R

Rab.C

great looking plants snel i am running london church myself.can i ask how much they stretch. its cool i read you flipped at 40cm and they ended up
80cm. looking forward too the smoke report

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing harvest pics Snel and lovely looking flush just how i like it.

Hit us back with a few words or more good or bad with a smoke report when you have properly sampled her.

Peace

Greatdalas

Now growing Australian dead head and is incredible the smell to lime and spice
If you need more tester I stay here

snel

Smoke report

Smoke report

A month or so in the jars now, so have had time to have a decent smoke. The flavours have really developed nicely in the jar. When they first came off the plant, the buds had lost the spiciness that they'd had earlier in the grow. It was more a chemie dankness.

After a few weeks, this was much more GSC coming through, a nice doughy smell coming up. Only when breaking up the buds was the funk back.

Now, they've got that spiciness back, little bit of coffee maybe, with GSC coming through in the background. Grind 'em though and you're back to that pure funk. Nice. Good trich coverage too.

Smoke wise, its a solid afternoon . evening smoke for me. Made the mistake of a wake and bake & distinct lack of productivity. Gives a good grin, then gradual body stone, and great body relaxation. Its not too heavy either, so can still function, but have a few more and its game over, and munchie city for me. Dangerous. All in all, lovely interesting smoke and flavour. I'll be growing out the few beans remaining and hoping for another lady to compare.

Heres a couple of pics of the end product.

picture.php

picture.php

:good:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great smoke report and pics Snel , thanks for posting .

Peace

209haro

Hey guys

Im looking for testers again for my Chruch line.
My tester has had a security scare and had to shut his project down so need some testers

These are up for testing
Seeds need to be started as soon as received.
New members dont put your name down unless you been in the scene for years.
Previous testers from any breeder will jump to top of the list.

London Church X's

London Church is a really fruity strain that flooded london around 15 years back
It was X to GSC then Bx to the Church

London Church male X these female clones
1.Diesel Dipped Cookies
2.Triangle Kush Cookies
3.Nevil The G
4.London Church
5.Fuel
6.OG Chem
7.Triangle Cheesedog
8.Triangle Kush Haze

Peace

Seeds will be posted straight away