What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double the fun in MA

Sailormoses

z

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 13
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 14

Sailormoses

Girls are doing good. Purple Lamb should be done in another week or so. Everything else is going to run till the end of the month. Clones will be taken next week for the Pako S1 experiment.

Attachments

• pako1.jpg
    pako1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 12
  • grapeApe.jpg
    grapeApe.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
  • fempako.jpg
    fempako.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 12
  • purplamb2.jpg
    purplamb2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 11
  • purplamb1.jpg
    purplamb1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 11
  • pako2.jpg
    pako2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 11

Sailormoses

Checked trichs last night and more amber than I prefer showed this week. Decided to chop a bunch this morning. 3 more will go down tomorrow. The Fem Pako, a C&C and some pako clones will be run for longer. The Fem pako is no where near ready,so I will let her run while I get the next batch of seeds and clones ready. This grow got away from me with a nitrogen problem I couldn't figure out.Next grow I will be switching to some Roots Organic soils. I might try their nute line also. I'm don't want to spend $50 a bag for Stonington Blend when I use 5-6 bags a grow. Might do a split run with COM and Roots soils just to see if I like the Roots.

Attachments

• purplamb3.jpg
    purplamb3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 12
  • purplamb2.jpg
    purplamb2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 11
  • purplamb1.jpg
    purplamb1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 12
  • FemPako.jpg
    FemPako.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 13
  • BigCityLights1.jpg
    BigCityLights1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 13
  • purplamb4.jpg
    purplamb4.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 11
  • WW1.jpg
    WW1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 13

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
The buds look pretty good- are you only seeing issues in the leaves? Or was weight affected? Even with an issue in your soil it looks like you pulled down a good grip of weed. What's your recipe on feed/boost days?

Sailormoses

Leaves , size of plants, almost no stretch when flipped and weight were all affected. They ran out of gas way to soon. Had a querkle clone that the only green was the stem and buds. All the leaves were almost white.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Woof- okay. So that needs to get fixed asap haha. Let us know once you get the new batches of soil in and we'll figure that jazz out.

Americangrower

Veteran
I would stick with Biobizz nutes grow/bloom/topmax. You should try the Coast of Maine soil. I use Bar Harbor (not stonington) it's $18 for 2 cu ft .
My mix is
2 bags Bar harbor (4cft) $36
1 bag Lobster compost $8
1/2 bag stonington fert $15
1 cft perlite
wormcasting
2 cups dol lime
2 cups hollytone

The mix cost around $70 to $80 for 6 cu ft of soil.

For nutes I use
BioBizz grow/bloom/topmax
Liquid karma - used for spraying in veg and if I have any deficincy
Organic Gem - buy this stuff its cheap and killa
Cal mag

Sailormoses

I would stick with Biobizz nutes grow/bloom/topmax. You should try the Coast of Maine soil. I use Bar Harbor (not stonington) it's $18 for 2 cu ft .
My mix is
2 bags Bar harbor (4cft) $36
1 bag Lobster compost $8
1/2 bag stonington fert $15
1 cft perlite
wormcasting
2 cups dol lime
2 cups hollytone

The mix cost around $70 to $80 for 6 cu ft of soil.

For nutes I use
BioBizz grow/bloom/topmax
Liquid karma - used for spraying in veg and if I have any deficincy
Organic Gem - buy this stuff its cheap and killa
Cal mag

Thank you, I was wondering if the other soil from COM was worth looking at. I have bought 6 bags of roots for the new grow.I will try your recipe mix on the run after this one. I have decided to continue with the BioBizz nutes, I will check out the Topmax and the others.

Sailormoses

Okay all the seeds have been selected for the next run. All Fem seeds,2 GG4 S1,2 GSC forum cut S1, Purple Trainwreck,Jack Herer, WWxBB, C99xBB, Blue Cheese, Blue Dream,Western Winds, along with 2 C&C clones for an S1 project along with 2 Pako for another S1 project.I will probably hit the Western Winds with the Pako S1 pollen.

Some great colors on them, they look dam good. I'm tying the COM now with some ladies in flower. It's working alright, but I'm thinking of going back to roots and others, as the ratios are better for my amendments.

Latest posts

Latest posts