What's new

Silver Nevils

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes the Silver Nevil cut is very Mango smelling dominant and that's why I named the hybrids I made with the Silver Nevil clone with Mango names

Orange N Mango = Cali orange cut x Silver Nevil Reversed

Strawberry N Mango = Strawberry Cookies x Silver Nevil Reversed

Mango N Cheese = Cheese clone Brightside cut x Silver Nevil Reversed

Silver Nevil S1

Silver Nevil clone is the quickest and shortest Haze I've ever seen apart from the 8 week SSH pheno and like the 8 week pheno of SSH still retains all the Haze

You put on a great show bro :tiphat: and that is going to produce some straight Mango Church in the air.

Peace

snel

Cheers bud...been hanging for 5 days now...another week and I'll find out :) Will let you know and hope to share a little tester with you.

Here she is in her finally, just before she met the chop and got hung to dry.
picture.php

shaven haven
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking amazing bro.
You done a great job with her.:tiphat:

Look forward to what you think when tasted.

Let me know if you got room to test any of my new strains, all X with an OG Kush dom Male. Everything from 8 week strain through to 16-20 week on the outback Haze( another strain from Neville's Grail project he made)

Peace
Cheers bud...been hanging for 5 days now...another week and I'll find out :) Will let you know and hope to share a little tester with you.

Here she is in her finally, just before she met the chop and got hung to dry.
View Image

shaven haven
View Image

View Image

snel

Going be a couple of months I think mate before fire up again. Got some life shit to deal with :tumbleweed:

You making it to Barca..if Corona doesn’t cancel the event, maybe say hello there :)

Hotels should be getting cheaper by the day

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro

Yes I should be in town for Spannabis so lets defo meet up for a chat/smoke.

Peace
Going be a couple of months I think mate before fire up again. Got some life shit to deal with :tumbleweed:

You making it to Barca..if Corona doesn’t cancel the event, maybe say hello there :)

Hotels should be getting cheaper by the day

snel

Smoke Report

Smoke Report

Well, lot can happen in a couple of months...!

Grow – No problems with the grow, easy plant to grow and only stretched small amount. Flowered then for about 9 weeks, vegged for about 6 I think. Got around 2 ½ oz I’d say, so not great yield, but could have been grown better on my part.

Cured Smell – Much more pronounced mango come through on the cure. Not your typical Mango weed smell though. Its got hints of creaminess, chocolate & an earthiness undertone. Its not fruity in a skunk way. Bit more sophisticated.

Buds structure – buds are fairly airy. However, there was a lot of them, and theres some good yields to be had. Whilst growing, these plants didn’t look that resinous compared to a couple of others growing which were OG / Cookie based. But, the resin on the Silver Nevil was totally different.

Much drier, coarser resin, and a massive amount of dry sift was recovered just by trimming over a screen. The waste buds and leaves also washed real well, and I got 7g hash from the popcorn and trim. Nice light green to the bud.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hung for a bit too long. Around 15 days I think. Were a little dry coming off the stems. But after about 2mths in the jars they have got a little bounce back. Crumble up real nice though, but this isn’t sticky weed that jams your grinder up. Much like the resin.

Taste – on a dry toke, you get a real good representation of the buds when smelling the jar. Real tasty and I’m happy to enjoy a few dry tokes away before lighting up. Taste through the bud is OK. Nothing exceptional, but it’s a real easy smoke. The smell of the smoke is outstanding. Proper Hazey smell that I love.

Effect – I really like this smoke. Since coming down, its been my go-to smoke. So much so, I’m going to have to pop a couple more beans as this aint going to last 4mths! It’s a real nice day time smoke. Very little body, just nice positive up high, that’s social, chatty, enjoyable. Puts a smile on your face. I’ve done a fair bit of biking having a spliff of this on the way, and its perfect for out and about.

Its not too strong, and for me hasn’t got the fear or confusion / stupidity gene, that ‘I can’t remember what I just remembered I was supposed to be doing’ vibe. Can really bring on the munchies too.

Nice length of high, and the come down is real gentle. Real good Covid lock down partner all in all. Big thumbs up from friends that have had a bit.

All in all, if you looking for a short flowering haze, in fem line, you’d do a lot worse than looking OJD up for a pack of these. Really nice to smoke something different from the usual re-run of genes.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update bro:tiphat:
Glad you enjoyed it and look forward to what you find from the next Silver Nevil seed you pop.

Peace