What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazemania

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Did you have any specific lines in mind to cross ?

Haven't come round to the pure thais yet (for the moment the destroyer is enough to keep me happy thai-wise) but i'm looking forward to try finding a nice pure thai. I have the double thai, seedsman mama thai and some friends collected some seeds themselfs in thailand - they keep raving about one sample they got from a dutch guy who lives there, they say it was the most psychedelic herb they ever tried with a long lasting high of 4+ hours :)

so many seeds, so little space and time :D

good vibes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi everybody

Sorry for the long absence, i've been awfully busy in the past months and had no time for the forums...

So today i searched through some old stuff and came across the last bits of Kali Mist #26 x (Purple Haze x Panama). The cross turned out fantastic and i think they might be the best seeds i have ever made, the herb was gone quite fast, i just couldn't help myself and always reached for it despite all the other treats that were in the stash at the time.

The bits i just vaped were cured for more than 6 months now though and of course were even better now. I vaped two samples.

The first was my all around favorite, really f*in tasty, a lot of incense with a bit of burgundry taste added by the PHP, nice up-high, clear and euphoric not the least bit racy, not the strongest but strong enough and little to no ceiling, no burn out after the session. Perfect everyday herb, makes me smile a lot :)

The second was the longest flowering one (100+), it has a sharp metallic smell and taste with a strong cerebral/soaring high. Made me feel like there is something growing out of the center of my forehead ;) bursts of energy, opening up the head in all directions, expanding, very colorful, slightly racy but not tachycardic. Nice herb but i take incense over metallic everyday ;)

positive vibrations to all you ganja lovers out there!

Welcome back Sideshow-Bob :)

The mix of Kali Mist, Haze and Panama sounds mouth watering :yummy: Along with nepalese kathmandu, this 4 strains are my all time favorite incensey sativas. A hybrid of this kind, balanced in the right proportions, should be simply outstanding.

I'm reworking the haze x panama F1 hybrids, using the same haze parental plants than in the previous haze x panama standard version (2008), but this time in feminized format and with a much better Panama parental plant (Panama goddess reversed). The seeds are about to harvest as we speak.

As i commented in other threads, I have produced a Purple Haze x Kali China F1 hybrid that i like a lot, like a straight haze but with more vigour, more potency and improved yield. I also have produced Kali China (stable, incensey with tropical fruit aromas too) x Panama (lemony incensey). This F1 should also produce a very interesting incensey hybrid.

This thread rocks! Thanks for keep it alive!

Best Idea

Best Idea

I would L-O-V-E to try the Frankinsence NYC Haze!

But I know from personal experience, that extremely excellent individuals can rear it's head even in varieties that are very average. I wouldn't bad mouth anyone else's judgement if they have some genetics that have worked well for them, since I would hope they would spread the good stuff around. That is the best way to make the cannabis landscape better.

44 years of toking,

ThaiBliss for everyone!

Best information and advice I've ever heard on a forum

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Welcome back Sideshow-Bob

The mix of Kali Mist, Haze and Panama sounds mouth watering. Along with nepalese kathmandu, this 4 strains are my all time favorite incensey sativas. A hybrid of this kind, balanced in the right proportions, should be simply outstanding.

I'm reworking the haze x panama F1 hybrids, using the same haze parental plants than in the previous haze x panama standard version (2008), but this time in feminized format and with a much better Panama parental plant (Panama goddess reversed). The seeds are about to harvest as we speak.

As i commented in other threads, I have produced a Purple Haze x Kali China F1 hybrid that i like a lot, like a straight haze but with more vigour, more potency and improved yield. I also have produced Kali China (stable, incensey with tropical fruit aromas too) x Panama (lemony incensey). This F1 should also produce a very interesting incensey hybrid.

This thread rocks! Thanks for keep it alive!

hola dubi :)

thanks for the kind words!

The Kali China hybrids sound superb and it's really great to hear that you are going to re-release the Purple Haze x Panama, it's one of the best and most interesting lines i have ever had the pleasure to grow.

It's been really interesting for me to see the pure panamas in flower, really gave me an idea of how well balanced the hybrid is!

Here are two small pics of ACE Panama:

picture.php

picture.php

They are incredibly resinous plants! Strong red-eyed high :D the one i like best has a sweet and soft (i.e. not sharp) lemony smell, will have to test them more for more acurate descriptions...

I have so much more to add to this thread but am very busy atm and don't know when i will find the time, so i'd like to wish a nice winter solistice to everyone who reads this and a good start to the new year :)

buenas vibras a tod@s!

mack 10

Veteran
Great shot^^ Great thread too. Might have to bust out my old, old kali mist beans?
I love them Oldskool redeye sativa space shuttles. Shame they have nearly died out.

Doggy-StyleD73

Great shot^^ Great thread too. Might have to bust out my old, old kali mist beans?
I love them Oldskool redeye sativa space shuttles. Shame they have nearly died out.

Sounds like a good idea. It's always thought haze came from the old kali mist. Would hope you'd try n reproduce some of that gene pool if possible

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hola dubi :)

thanks for the kind words!

The Kali China hybrids sound superb and it's really great to hear that you are going to re-release the Purple Haze x Panama, it's one of the best and most interesting lines i have ever had the pleasure to grow.

It's been really interesting for me to see the pure panamas in flower, really gave me an idea of how well balanced the hybrid is!

Here are two small pics of ACE Panama:

View Image

View Image

They are incredibly resinous plants! Strong red-eyed high :D the one i like best has a sweet and soft (i.e. not sharp) lemony smell, will have to test them more for more acurate descriptions...

I have so much more to add to this thread but am very busy atm and don't know when i will find the time, so i'd like to wish a nice winter solistice to everyone who reads this and a good start to the new year :)

buenas vibras a tod@s!

Hola Bob :tiphat:

I'm glad to know you have had the chance to experience straight Panama, yours is a very nice resinous pheno ...

Knowing you are a big fan of hazy incensey aromas i'm sure you will also enjoy a lot with Kali China.

I would also love that you try the new Haze x Panama F1s, they are going to be much better than the previous release from 2008.

It's always a pleasure to see you around and to read your experiences about interesting sativa lines. Wish you the best for 2015! :ying:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would also love that you try the new Haze x Panama F1s, they are going to be much better than the previous release from 2008.

I can't even try to explain how excited I am for the new GHP F1s.
When can I order some?