What's new

Medical Marijuana Consultants of Nevada, to get a business lisence?

billk6969

Hello fellow ICMAGers,

I have some exciting news, on August 4, 2004 MMCN will be presenting our case to receive approval for a business license to the Las Vegas City Council. We were initially denied due to concerns of breaking federal law. MMCN appealed the decision stating that we do not provide the medication to patients, but that we help them understand and comply with applicable law.

The court case of Connant v. McCafferey open the door for doctors to freely discuss and recommend MMJ. Now we will test the law to get state approval to help qualifying patients get state registry cards and understand the law so they do not have to go to jail for using medication that mitigates their symptoms.

I will update you as to how the meeting goes. I also believe that they have a weblink which you can see the meeting in its entirety. I will look into it and let you know.

Keep smokin,

B

billk6969

Great news! I received a call today telling me that my agenda item for the Las Vegas City Council meeting on August 4, 2004 was cancelled. The reason is that they have decided to issue MMCN a Business license! Thank you all for your support, I know that MMCN will make a difference for Nevada Patients!

Keep smokin,

B

G

WoW... congrats on the license. This is bittersweet news... I moved from Las Vegas four months ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts