What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

starting to cycle down again

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
I noticed the other night a change come over me. I pulled into the driveway after work and I just sat there. I tend to notice a cycling in my moods from time to time. The meds I have tried for this are shit, and they turn me into a zombie. So I med with smoke. It is just my luck that I am OUT!! Usually when I start to cycle down I can pull myself back out, but no luck so far. I have become more self-blaming than usual. I am catch myself thinking almost constantly about major and minor defects in myself, and I have become less interested in the people in my life, work, and even my grow. It is hard when you feel like this to talk to anyone about anything much less how you feel, but here at IC I feel at home. I have made many friends here that I know will not judge me, or look at me funny when I try to explain whats going on. I just wish there was something I could do to pull myself out of this funk. I dont want to eat, sleep, talk to my family or girl, much less work. Sorry for venting on a pointless thread.

G

Hey we all have to vent some way. Pour it out if it makes you feel better.

Blatant

Hybrid

Everybody gets in a Funk every now and then. Life is like a rollercoaster full of hills and valleys. I just try and enjoy my time on the hills too theyre fullest, and when im in a valley, I know there will be a hill coming soon.

Peace
Hybrid

G

Smellin what your steppin in brother.I also have depression/ anxiety attacks.I told my doctor to stick the paxil up his ass, that would make me feel better.I have found that a good smoke will remedy my mood swings.However i have had some smoke that dramatically does the opposite.I would chew some ones ass then wanna hug them cuz i thought i may have hurt their feelings.Anywho i am also out of smoke and none to be found anywhere.I got laid off last week, and that hasnt helped things at all .Rant on man were all here for each other.

I went thru a bit of a down time myself a couple weeks ago. Just remember this too shall pass, life will be better again. The guys posted above me all good guys with good words for ya. Keep you chin up :) ;) :p :D :wave:

4G63 420

I just want to back up everything that the guys above me have said. Feel free to vent, that probably helps alot to express what your feeling. Things will look up, and get better, they always do :)

Just wanted to let you know I'm hear to listen (along with all the other awesome guys here), and I wish you the best!

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. I am doing much better now. I am diagnosed with bipolar, but I will not take a mood stabalizer, it fcks with me way too much. Herb helps even me out when I start to cycle up or down, it just so happens that I was out for a while. I am extremely greatful for all of your kind words, you are all great people!!!:)

Pacridge

Hang in there Sunnyside. Don't let the damn Doc's cram crap down you just because it fits their needs. No one knows you better than you and if token a bowl does it for you then TOKE AWAY my friend. these damn doc's don't give a shit for the most part. Trust me I just spent two years taking some pretty f'd up pain killers that messed with everything in my life. When I finally fold that MJ helped I told the doc. He wouldn't sign off on the card- said it would make him look bad. His answer was to prescribe higher doses and more of the pain killers that were messing me up. Screw that. So I know exactly what you mean when you say the meds you've tried are for shit. Keep toking and keep posting- hopefully between the two you'll feel better.

Best of luck to ya.:)

Good to hear your better SunnySide!!!

Good to hear your better SunnySide!!!

yeah they will give us extremely addictive and mind altering narcotics but are scared to sign an MJ med card. It's all the govs fault putting undue strees and pressure on the DR's to hold the line. If the policy makers could pop a pill to feel like we do for one year straight with no breaks you can bet by the end of the year the laws would be changed but since the average citizen doesn't matter and they cannot feel our pain they will continue to hurt folks and throw them in jail with rapists murders and such. :mad:

omega7

Hey sunnysiude and journeyman do either of you grow? Or are you unfortunately stuck with dealers? If you are growing try a nice sativa. Something not too strong not too weak but a nice social mellow high with perma grin. PPP has been working for me lately.

DrJay2001

now at peace
Ya know Omega I keep hearing good things about Pure Power Plant. We have our Alibi (Texas Mystic) which is exactly what you describe. A nice Sativa dominant that's not too strong and leaves you with a grin. I believe PPP is from Dutch Passion? Any tips on its heritage or growing?

Yours,
Dr. jay

G

powerberry

powerberry

We have a Pure powerplant x dj short Blueberry done by Cobaltrod that is spectacular...

good luck.
-joe