What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fasten Your Seatbelts

soil margin

Veteran
I'm honestly convinced that Sessions is just an old attention whore and he's not going to do a damn thing about cannabis. Why does he keep talking about pot and threatening to go after it, yet never actually does anything? Either prosecute people or don't, but please stfu with the threats and dick wagging old man. It's like he's desperate for someone to go after but he knows he would be crucified by public opinion so he's just sitting around hoping people will pay attention to him.

Bumbatar

!!NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN!! I know some pepe the frog fan boy is going to pop up and say some republicans support legalization but it dose not matter most are against it and most are liars. With legalization in its infancy its just plain not worth the risk with any Republican politicians they are proven liars. Next time you vote think to yourself is it really worth the risk to get burned again??

Dope is illegal...and more people than ever are falling out from the garbage. When will these old crackers realize prohibition doesn’t mean a fuckin thing.

Bumbatar

It's cute you know who I am and I have no idea who u are

Just another case of a liberal idiot blaming the other side for all of his problems.

Hey asshole both "sides" of your government are comprised of self serving, greedy fucks that don't give a shit about you.

Shitlery was no fan of Marijuana either. You must be one of those morons that is still sucking Bernie's old balls daydreaming that he ever had a snow balls chance in hell at anything.

Go fuck yourself

You cant come to terms with the fact you have been fooled by a slick con artist like Trump.

Stop with the political shit or you both will get this thread shut down.

From what I’ve heard Sessions said that Federal Judges have the final say over if they want to prosecute or not. Seems like political gesturing to me.

iBogart

Veteran
Cats out da bag. Genie's out da bottle. Jeff Sessions sucks, but this just forces the issue on federal legalization. Don't forget, our neighbors to the north go legal in June or July this year.

Game over man.

G

Sessions is on borrowed time. Public backlash will force Trump to remove him at some point. He is like that shitbag Judge Moore that just went down.
What will happen first? Federal legalization or the Feds admitting there are little green men at Area 51 ?:abduct:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Cats out da bag. Genie's out da bottle. Jeff Sessions sucks, but this just forces the issue on federal legalization. Don't forget, our neighbors to the north go legal in June or July this year.

Game over man.

Naw. We can't even supply our own. Last year Canadian growers RAN OUT in July! And that's just serving medical. Rec comes in next July 1 (but the actual date is still floating). I wonder how much weed will be smuggled OUT of the US. Now wouldn't that be funny? lol

iBogart

Veteran
Canada goes legal this July, not next. Just to be clear. Ya'll got seven months. Pop those seeds now!

PDX Dopesmoker

Maybe they need a big distraction from worse news and restarting the drug war is one of their distraction/delay tactics I dunno, but don't go selling those pounds of indoor dank at too close to the production cost just yet.

PDX Dopesmoker

The DEA assets forfeiture program pays snitches pretty well for ratting

Payments of up to $500,000 or 25 percent of the amount realized by the government from asset forfeiture, whichever is less, for information or assistance leading to a civil or criminal forfeiture. A confidential source must have provided original information that clearly led to asset forfeiture. A payment under this provision shall preclude the confidential source from receiving any additional Assets Forfeiture Fund awards based on the same information.

I herby accuse the state of Oregon of running an illegal marijuana protection racket.
Given that the state is in debt, 25% is less than $500,000 by my accounting. I will agree take the top left quarter of the state as receipt of payment.

Bumbatar

This whole thing wont change much of the big picture, only so much damage can be done in 3 years but lives are going to be ruined that would not have to be if Sessions was not in power.

Scrappy-doo

My first thought when I heard the news was..

Bad for big business and rich ass newbies trying to cash in on the green rush, good for us who been laying low and keeping it steady for all these years.

The game hasn't changed. Stick your head out, risk getting it chopped off.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Prediction is the new Governor of New Jersey legalizes it no matter what this sessions has to say