What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

G

So,here is Dali-ah after 2 weeks.Looks like she will go till mid November...

ZEwGoBM.jpg
ZDREafX.jpg
gSL3RjX.jpg
F832OOl.jpg
eztmUG2.jpg

Koondense

Veteran
Yay!
My Lady Pangi is at a very similar stage right now, seems we have a 3-way parallel flowering thing going on. Also theorganicguy has one just slightly ahead.
Best of luck!

Cheers

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Normally I do not buy seeds based on pics alone. Or fems. But these kept calling me everytime I see them. And the descriptions sound great also. These will be some of the first seeds I start this next run. Yay

G

Yay!
My Lady Pangi is at a very similar stage right now, seems we have a 3-way parallel flowering thing going on. Also theorganicguy has one just slightly ahead.
Best of luck!

Cheers

Make it a gangbang parallel flowering :laughing:! Consolidated and donargen!Colacalyx with his beast is way ahead,I guess his must be beefing up big time by now!Is yours a clone of one of your 2 first ones?It looks like a million bucks with those panama pistils...Unmistakable!Love the reds,my seedplant also had them but the clone doesn't seem to exhibit them.
Mom was a plant that didn't have a chance to finish,revegged very quickly ,so haven't seen the proper flower structure ...But even some immature budlets gave a clear buzz,perfect for wake and bake,so I'm optimistic for the outcome.:)

ColaCalyx

My ears were burning....gangbang:dance013:? Lol
I realized it's been awhile since I updated. Pangi is developing an acidic lemon smell up front when her resin is brushed, that reminded me of the Panama last year...tasty! She needs support for sure. I have her tied up good for now. Please forgive my sideways pictures. I fear I will probably earn the reputation as the sideways picture guy haha. Bless your Ace gardens friends

Attachments

• 20180921_113543.jpg
    20180921_113543.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 20180921_152426.jpg
    20180921_152426.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 20180921_114216.jpg
    20180921_114216.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20180921_113651.jpg
    20180921_113651.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 20180921_113730.jpg
    20180921_113730.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 77

donargen

Couple more pics from the garden. We've had some windy weather here recently so I've had to insert a few more garden canes to the plant attached with cable ties which allow the plant to move in the wind put provide support.

I think this one has a good while to go yet - certainly another month perhaps even longer.

Attachments

• IMG_5985.jpg
    IMG_5985.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5990.jpg
    IMG_5990.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5987.jpg
    IMG_5987.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5986.jpg
    IMG_5986.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 48

donargen

Adding a few more pics of he plants as I grabbed a decent camera today. She's definitely starting to take shape and I'm guessing about another month or so before she's ready.

Hopefully the weather will hold here - I've been looking forward to this one for a while as I do enjoy a good haze and have been eagerly awaiting this one!

Attachments

• pbh1.jpg
    pbh1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 45
  • pbh2.jpg
    pbh2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 43
  • pbh3.jpg
    pbh3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
  • pbh4.jpg
    pbh4.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 48

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Got some nosey new neighbors so having a hard time getting pics - will try and get some tonight. But my 2 Pangis are doing great under a 600w hps sharing the space with a couple of Panama x Malawis currently at wk9 flowering. Never had a deficiency or hint of nute burn - very happy plants. Delicious lemony smells with huge crystally buds and a great plant structure - long, heavy colas. The buds are yet to fully swell and there are still lots of white hairs with only a few turning orange. Expecting them to go to at least 11wks - probably 12.

They've been my trickiest grow in a long time. They stretched a lot and grew so fast it was being pruned back every few days. Put out so many budsites that i'm worried how they're going to fit when they fill in. These things are vigorous! And I shouldn't have jammed 4 into such a small space. Learned a bit there. But it's been fun and I've never had pistels as long, white and spikey as this strain.

Putting the de-humidifier to work today to try and keep the damp out. If they finish, they'll be amazing. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the feedback b8man :)

Glad the new Panama x Bangi Haze performed well indoors!
If you love Panama x Malawi i have the feeling you are also going to enjoy this one ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My ears were burning....gangbang:dance013:? Lol
I realized it's been awhile since I updated. Pangi is developing an acidic lemon smell up front when her resin is brushed, that reminded me of the Panama last year...tasty! She needs support for sure. I have her tied up good for now. Please forgive my sideways pictures. I fear I will probably earn the reputation as the sideways picture guy haha. Bless your Ace gardens friends

Lovely development on your Panama x Bangi Haze, ColaCalyx :)

Looks like she is going to yield quite well looking at your pics from late Sept, and she still has 'a few things to say' during these latest weeks of October ;) Glad she has the appealing Panama lemony aromas you liked from your previous Panama run.

Blessings! :ying:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Adding a few more pics of he plants as I grabbed a decent camera today. She's definitely starting to take shape and I'm guessing about another month or so before she's ready.

Hopefully the weather will hold here - I've been looking forward to this one for a while as I do enjoy a good haze and have been eagerly awaiting this one!

Nice Panama x Bangi Haze bush donargen :)

If you like Haze then you are going to love the effect and incensey aromas of this hybrid too. As you corrently pointed out, she needs approx 1 month more of flowering since your last pics were taken so we can anticipate the harvest will be around last week of October/first days of November. The weather report says there will be strong winds and possibly rains too in your area in the upcoming days, so make sure to provide her with good support, just in case.

b8man

Veteran
Just starting testing the airbuds of my two Pangis that I took at 12 weeks indoors and I'm impressed. One is a great plant for gaming and guitar, the other is extremely heavy, relaxing and sleepy. Didn't expect sleepy. Might just have been because I haven't been sleeping well this last few weeks but wow - it truly kicked my ass this morning. Crazy long lasting too.

Both Panama x bangi and the Panama x Malawi have been a lot more fun than I expected. I was looking for functional sativa but these are much more dreamy and relaxing than I thought they'd be. And this is before the cure! Looking forward to the cured weed in about 3/4 weeks.

Koondense

Veteran
Interesting, I found my first Pangi pheno to be in between of your two descriptions, a dreamy semi-heavy cerebral but still not hard on the body, had the tendency to make you dream like crazy at night. Could be ideal for musicians, DJs and producers with lack of creativity :)
The second pheno(Lady Pangi in latest photos) is clearer and less dreamy, also has a sharper lemony profile which makes me alert, so it's my keeper now. This pheno is slightly on Bangi Haze side regarding the effect. Similar to the Panalawi, a balanced blend of both parents it gives me a clear and highly functional high with less lemon and more liquorice smells compared to Lady Pangi. Panalawi is also a keeper of course, first shot strike.

Cheers

b8man

Veteran
Yup - dreams have been a bit more interesting. And Pangi works well for bedtime fun with your partner - focused, awake, in the mood. Surprised how long the high lasts - most mornings I've stumbled down the stairs still a bit baked.

I'm in love with the Panamal though - rushing imagination and total mood lifter. Antidepressant, anxiolytic, lights a sativa fire in your brain - lovely stuff!