What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butane honey oil for dummies

bubbleman

Veteran
ok i admit it hashmasta, i can be man enough, it was directed at you. lol
i just figured after the arrogant comment on cw, it was fair play.
talk to you soon in chat.

bubble man

poolratt

You Getem HMK!Hey did you notice this whole forum is turning into Bubblehash central?Us BHO guys are a minority it seems.Maybe we can get some respect @ Toke City,LOL. :fsu: Much respect, Poolio

G

Poolratt Im an Okie also where you from, north, south, central? Us Okie's need to align, Im goin to stick it out here, but yes I do think this site along with everyother site is overran with Bubble Hash threads, but there are some good threads that should be highlited like the Rosin thread about making regular dry sift hash into full melt bubble wich sounds far better than the regular bubble process.

bubbleman

Veteran
yeah that is a cool process with the rosin hash, although i believe its more to turn non melt into melt, as the amount of hash that it takes, and how much you end up with, aren't the greatest ratio's, still a wonder inovation to the cannabis world
big up the rosin guy

bubble man

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
How to make a buk off Rosin

create a bubble bag extension unit. basicly an oven tray with controlable heat. you then take all the seconds from making bubble and scrape them on the heated stanless steel oven tray when its hot. scrape it all together and you have rosin. lol

Keefhead

Sounds like a variation on hot knives. Hot oven tray loaded with hash. "Alright everybody, bring yer pop bottles and crowd around the tray. Yeaaahhhhhh.

LOL - sorry, the hash made me do it.

jimbob420

Its so funny how there is a big divide between the followers of bubble and those of bho...maybe you guys should start your own religion, just don't go all jonestown on everyone. In reality they are both great but the process of making bubble takes way longer than bho, yeilds less smokable material(in my opinion if it aint good color and bubblin than its crap compared to bho), makes a bigger mess, and you have to buy the friggin bags which cost a dickload and then have to be ordered online or bought at your local phish show(like i did). With bho I can get 3 g's of great bho paste from an oz, I dont think i would get 3 g's of full melt 73micron bubble...actually I know I wouldnt get that much. So leave the bubblebags for when you have a dickload of material and want to run it all, and use the bho method for when u just want to make a small amount of oil to really fuk u up. Or you could just get crazy like some and fill up 10 or 20 turkey basters and go to town :)

bubbleman

Veteran
I guess the value of not being burnt to a crips is worth it for some.
I get between 3 and 4 grams per ounce that i run> If i get that total amount the 73u would usualy be 1.5 to 2.5 grams worth. You may not get quite the same amount, but wow what value in the non chemical way, and trust that you dont need bubblebags to make bubble, some just prefer them.
peace
bubble man

poolratt

Bug off Bubbleman this thread is for solvent exctractions.We are all quite aware of your stance on icewater extractions :moon: .

G

I have made it also without the bags before I found god(BHO), and I fucked my lungs up. I made it with the usual womans legging on a mason jar, but where I fucked up was letting the water evaporate in the bucket and scraping the trichomes off, and then it started to happen, I didn't realize at first because I was getting so high but I coughed once and felt lung pain and I mean sharp, hard, vicious pain and I thought to myself the hash I filtered didnt do this, it had something to do with the evaporation of the water, to this day I dont know what exactly it was chlorine maybe. But I didnt want to go to the hospital and say " I was making hash in my house and now my lungs are fucked up, please help me" thats a bad statistic for marijuana, I'll go down before I make pot look that bad. But I used my friends lung machine that makes humid air and you breath it in and you have to cough it out, really fucked up shit and I'm young, I didnt know if I was going to make it. But I do personally prefer BHO just because it gets me so much higher than bubble, and I hate to see the oils and small trichomes in the water and it takes longer, butane extraction gets every active compound in the plant it waste nothing but the plant matter. And it does the real mad bubble action, and as far as it being chemically extracted, we all inhale butane every time we smoke and if theres any left in the hash oil it will light on contact with the flame.

Bubbleman- whats your thoughts on freezing and hot pressing bubble, I've got a buddy who sells to a few compassion clubs and he's makes bubble from the trim. He cant get the hash to bubble, I actually never got any of my hash to bubble either. What should he do?

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
jimbob420 said:
Its so funny how there is a big divide between the followers of bubble and those of bho...maybe you guys should start your own religion, just don't go all jonestown on everyone. In reality they are both great but the process of making bubble takes way longer than bho, yeilds less smokable material(in my opinion if it aint good color and bubblin than its crap compared to bho), makes a bigger mess, and you have to buy the friggin bags which cost a dickload and then have to be ordered online or bought at your local phish show(like i did). With bho I can get 3 g's of great bho paste from an oz, I dont think i would get 3 g's of full melt 73micron bubble...actually I know I wouldnt get that much. So leave the bubblebags for when you have a dickload of material and want to run it all, and use the bho method for when u just want to make a small amount of oil to really fuk u up. Or you could just get crazy like some and fill up 10 or 20 turkey basters and go to town :)

i dont know why only 3. i find a lot of strains will give me around 5. and some even 6.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
bubbleman said:
I guess the value of not being burnt to a crips is worth it for some.
I get between 3 and 4 grams per ounce that i run> If i get that total amount the 73u would usualy be 1.5 to 2.5 grams worth. You may not get quite the same amount, but wow what value in the non chemical way, and trust that you dont need bubblebags to make bubble, some just prefer them.
peace
bubble man

you should say the value of the very slight risk of being burnt to a cri(sp). its odd, i know of one case a person died from butane in a bathroom. and i cant deny its burnability. but i find it weird, that the only person who ever tells stories of harsh burn victims is bubbleman. i know no burn vicitms, altho i know many people who make it every week or so some more. i actually have heard a couple stories of butane burning but not combusting in instantaneous harsh fireballs . one guy took his dish of burning butane and walked to the kitchen window and dumped it out. 0 burns. he was on acid and drunk, shouldnt be making oil probably.. :D not sposed to have the liquid inside.

i myself have made it well over a thousand times, and used to do it inside even , in a kitchen on a red hot stove element. i mean, WITH the liquid butane ... ya nutsi know.. but i did it over a hundred times easily therem with the window and doors open. still seems crazy in retrospect, but its factual that 0 bad incidents took place.

anyhow ya. lets all be safe out there! dont do what i did.. just evaporate outside in safe surroundings:sasmokin:

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
If you are here to bash the safety or consumption of honey oil, MOVE TO THE NEXT THREAD!

Bubblegirl, that was specifically pointed towards you. We all know your misguided knowledge of misinformation and the more you speak the dumber you look. In laymens terms WHAT YOU SAY FALLS ON DEAF EARS HERE. <counts fingers and toes> yep all here and not burned to a crisp so i must be doing something right :moon:

Guys, do ME the favor if nothing else and don't give him the pleasure of getting this thread side tracked and shit canned......which would make his day.

PS. Bubblegirl i suggest you save it up when i demo these $225 5 gal 9 BAG Payload bags after harvest. (not my pic)

[size=+2]NOT A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY[/size]

Last edited: