What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghost OG at 66days

Rowz74

Thanks!
Nope, don't have any pics of her in veg.. honestly I prob have 1 more run with her.. after that itll just be fire og and prob 818 og..
I still have ghost in veg, I might take some pics on the flip so you can see.. looks like most other og's in veg tho..
Thanks u very much, I will really apreciate it. Im far away from elite cuts and I always heard pretty good things about she, pure fuel funk to the max so I would like to find a good Ghost OG dom but I cant find good pics in veg showing their characteristics

C

chazz michaels

It is sites like Dr. G that make me think some people must just do it for a joke to see how many people actually buy the $100 for 1 seed offers.

I imagine enough to pay the bills.

They would have a large sandwich bag full of seeds and be staring at them like $100 bills. :bigeye:

Douchebags....

symbiote420

Veteran
You ever seen/smoke the guy you traded cuts with buds? I've grown the Ghost, Larry, SFV and a grip of OG hybrids and TBH it doesn't look like the Ghost to me, maybe a cross or it could be something else altogether! Real OGs don't have nodes that close IME either, plus OGs have leaf blades that resemble a F16 fighter jet!

I'll see if I can find some veg pics of the Ghost for ya!

jw23ck11

You ever seen/smoke the guy you traded cuts with buds? I've grown the Ghost, Larry, SFV and a grip of OG hybrids and TBH it doesn't look like the Ghost to me, maybe a cross or it could be something else altogether! Real OGs don't have nodes that close IME either, plus OGs have leaf blades that resemble a F16 fighter jet!

I'll see if I can find some veg pics of the Ghost for ya!

Thanks a lot for the review. Sure, I would love to see legit veg pics. The trade was almost an accident. Bought some equipment and mentioned I had gg4 and he showed a list and I picked figuring if not real then it didn't really cost me anything. I've been told this doesn't look like ghost in another thread so I guess I'm 50% with real genetics.lol maybe this Death Star i got is fake too.lmao two gg4s are free to me but I hate getting scammed.lmao

Skunkxx

Yea looking good.

I am growing out a full kush grow.

I have OG,and royal purple kush and Hindu kush and a couple crosses someone else didnot sure what they all are.but they look real nice.

Thanks for sharing

Peace Out
Skunkxx

Attachments

• GOPR4231.jpg
    GOPR4231.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 18

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Relentless you are killing it on the ogs. I just got skywalker from a club by me, they have the ghost and sfv, and after peeping your budshots of both, I'm pickin em up. They had DNAs cut of true og also, any thoughts? I feel you on liking the headband the best, she's been my bread and (garlic) butter for a few years now. Mmmmm headband

Grateful1

Do u guys have issues training the Ghost OGK? I cannot even bend a branch without it breaking. IF I brush up against the plant wrong, branches will break right off.

beta

Veteran
Do u guys have issues training the Ghost OGK? I cannot even bend a branch without it breaking. IF I brush up against the plant wrong, branches will break right off.

Have you used a microscope to check for Hemp Russet Mites or Broad Mites? Brittle stems are a symptom.