What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can we please make a Sticky for Powdery Mildew, Bud Rot, etc...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never used H2O2 for PM on plants. I use a Bio fungicide. You can use just about anything if it's not going on your plants. Treating the surrounding areas is important. You don't need to worry about any strong pesticides in these areas. It def helps keep these crawlers out. Mold spores are not hard to kill, the prob is there's trillions of these floating around everyday

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
What's the best treatment / remedy for potentially infected new clones/? mother's?

Once a cut or seedling infected is it doomed for eternity? Is there's any effective remedy besides tissue culture??

Asking for a friend !🤷 thanks!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Here is a guide to avoiding pests like bud rot, powdery mildew and other bugs in cannabis, and what is safe to use to get rid of them.
BC BUD rules. ;)
Ty so much, that's a very informative document.
The list of chemical pesticides allowed is awesome, mainly due to the lack of neem or azadirachtin products being allowed. (Finally a 'bit' of sense in the commercial cannabis industry)

Sucks there is no known natural cure for root aphids, other than destruction and refresh, and super glad they don't allow nasty chems to treat them. Commercial cannabis has enough problems as it is. ;)

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
I've never used H2O2 for PM on plants. I use a Bio fungicide. You can use just about anything if it's not going on your plants. Treating the surrounding areas is important. You don't need to worry about any strong pesticides in these areas. It def helps keep these crawlers out. Mold spores are not hard to kill, the prob is there's trillions of these floating around everyday
Which product you using ? Thanks in advance

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Which product you using ? Thanks in advance
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Fungicide and Insecticide... You can use any Organic oil-based product. This one works great and has virtually no smell. Ive been using it for many years.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Fungicide and Insecticide... You can use any Organic oil-based product. This one works great and has virtually no smell. Ive been using it for many years.

Thank you!! Ive been looking at this one already. Thanks for the quick response!

Is this the same stuff?
AgroMagen, GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide, Organic Natural Miticide, Fungicide and Insecticide, (33.8 fl.oz.) https://a.co/d/7CiqmT1

Last edited: