Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Who's all been breeding their own autos?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Who's all been breeding their own autos? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2018, 04:58 PM #41
DjKinetics

DjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really niceDjKinetics is just really nice
fair enough
DjKinetics is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2018, 05:47 PM #42
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
thanks aridbud for believing me man.

thing is my crazy plans won't work, but the even less crazy ones will. They'll find their path.

I have a path to create autos. i took it. seeds are coming, I got soil. everything.

I only said you didn't want someone else doing seeds so you'd respond that you didn't coz I don't know why people don't like me. even though when they snip, i snip back. I'd never get mad or mean unless I was insulted continually. Which happens.

And new to the game? I haven't even uploaded my large plant yet, that's in perfect health. I think i know how to grow, you ammmend soil and then water. Not hard. I don't ph.

I got yellow pollen in centrifuges tubes now. Two are dusty. Next Ill just put inside a glass jar with the rest of the pollen.

3 Think different are coming to breed with. or make seeds at this point.

And no I don't go off spewing at the mouth whatever I want. You all have taught me basically how to breed and especially autos. They are harder to bred, yet again you cycle faster too.

Old 05-28-2018, 05:59 PM #43
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
angelgoob is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2018, 05:37 AM #44
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the rough
hardly enuff to do anything with, goob. learn, get a book, watch u tube.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:03 PM #45
Mr Jay

Mr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the rough
He still doesn't have documented grows that verify the age of the plants.

I'm still calling it, goob doesn't have anything worth anything.

Start to finish, document grows and breeding or shut the fuck up already.
Mr Jay is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:11 PM #46
Mr Jay

Mr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKinetics View Post
anycase maybe everybody is being abit harsh on the guy (angelgoob)?
Nah, he has it coming.

He doesn't just stick to making one garbage thread in the auto forum, he tries to dominate the front page with implausible wet dreams. Autos already have a credibility problem even with Mephisto and DP rocking it on the breeding. The auto forum here on ICmag already doesn't get all that much traffic, and he's deluding the quality and credibility of the forum.

I'm just making sure it's publicly posted that we know this goob is a goob. Considering all the commiserating messages I've received, including those from site founders, I'd say I'm spot on with this.

Mr Jay is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 03:53 PM #47
Bona Fortuna

Bona Fortuna will become famous soon enoughBona Fortuna will become famous soon enoughBona Fortuna will become famous soon enough
Anyways, back to the thread at hand....

Anyone try out flash's New Mexican rudi crosses?
I plan on crossing holy man or the heavens haze auto to a cannabiogen cbg auto.
Bona Fortuna is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 04:11 PM #48
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Mexican ruderalis, not New Mexican.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 01:57 AM #49
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the roughpumpkinpie eyes is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
hope flash isn't using your nm genetics, arid!wink
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 04:20 AM #50
Bona Fortuna

Bona Fortuna will become famous soon enoughBona Fortuna will become famous soon enoughBona Fortuna will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
No, I definitely mean his 'new' Mexican rudi crossings.

I said what I meant, perhaps punctuation helps
Bona Fortuna is online now Quote