What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

sondeos

Hello mate. beautiful plants with beautiful colors. the nigerian was going to do the owner of the establishment. large, it is good choice as the male to pollinate, a greeting, again to wish the best for Nigeria.:witch:

1000ARMSofKALI

hey guys, nice nigerian! what can you tell me about nigerian? whatever...

wow titoon shes really big...with N she will get bigger and bigger for sure hehe.
Nigerian

picture.php

View image in gallery

very nice zooidchunk..dc does cool hybs..great job.

ZoidFuel X Deep Chunk, smaller phenotype

kali

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello mates, sondeos, 1000ARMSofKALI,

thanks !!!!

let's put some picts of the zoidfuel deepchunk - short, she is a real beauty, and she s getting very nice color now after getting flushed for three weeks. Trichomes are still not amber not much white, so i m expecting a week or more.

Smell is like some coke sweets, around with some spicey i associate to afghani. but not much kushy.

i took a sample to smoke with some friends, it is a very nice taste even quick dried, very heady euphoric high, i like it. also potent. i had a real pleasure smoking the joint and feeling the high going up !

Zoidfuel x DeepChunk

Locoporro

Hi M8

This ZoidChunk looks killer

It's a real pity you didnt keep a clone ...

Lovely colors, great calyx/leaves ratio ... seems a great indica

(every strain touched by deepchunk turns so great , it looks always dominant in crosses)

I like your describtion of the smell :smokeit: it makes me drool amigo

Tell me , is it compact ? looks like rockhard nuggets :dance013:

But i have to say i am more a groupie of your nigerian , love her sativattitude .... :prettyplease:

Does she have a typical smell when you rub the stems ???

Best Vibes Titoon

Wow dude, you really put on a clinic in this thread.

SD x Destroyer must be the cross that weed horticulturalists most desire to do themselves.

Subscribed.

-dTv :tumbleweed:

-

titoon29

Veteran
Hello Locoporro, de Toke ville, Superconductor,

nice to see you around as always !

Locoporro to answer you

well i did not kept any clone because i m tired of clones and smoking the same buds from one time to another. and also i went straight into 12/12. but i have shared a lot of australian seeds around, so a lot of peeps have zoid based genetics.
It is quite compact, but it still have a little sativa in it, which makes it not as compact as a kush for example. it is foxtailing a bit.

Interesting fact, i smelled very carefully the second phenotype, taller, and it definetly reminds me of the smell of places where fuel engines have been running, i m used to be in boats machinery and it smells exactly like that. really funny, and i like it as it reminds me of good trips. it has something in common with the small phenotype, but is less fruity.

The nigerian is really getting bigger buds every day now, i was impressed again today by the buds size compared to yesterday. She doesn t smell very much, more herbal at the moment, quite like a vegging plant.

My friend from nigeria came the other day and made me smell some bags he had stored nigerian buds for a long time. it really has this particular african smell you can find buds in festivals in europe from time to time, typical african brick weed.
I m making plans to get a friend to finish her, as i have to leave for nepal in 25 days.

++

.moonchild

picture.php

Man that looks awesome.

And WOW that nigerian plant is massive! can't wait to see how that turns out.. were you going to try to cross it with anything?

titoon29

Veteran
thanks moonchild, yes i ve made some seeds of her with a jamaicanXnepalese f2 male (stress tested), and they are on their way to mature !

some new pictures...

Sour Diesel X Destroyer, first pheno cut at 12 weeks.

smoke is very intense, quite stoney for a sativa, but a very heady rush too. i ll do a smoke report when it is better cured.

titoon29

Veteran
JamaicanxNepalese

slightly hermie, cut at around 13 weeks, very typical sativa bud structure while being not much stretchy. Very interesting plant but way too much hermie issues. that being said, i have a male that has been stressed out and does not show any hermie trait, so i used it on the nigerian for my 3 continents hybrid !

Smell is slight, very herbal, reminds me a bit of that carribean sativas. not much resin, but enough. i think it will be a nice daysmoke !

titoon29

Veteran
Now

Zoidfuel DeepChunk 1
i cut her at around 12 weeks, trichomes starting to get amber.
in two weeks she has gone from green to deep dark purple, so nice.
I just have a trip to a friend this week, to see that indeed she has been well kept, and clones should be shared around soon.
We will see if it gets down to 10 weeks flowering, and if so it should be a good yielder.
Smell now reminds me of the Roadkill skunk, probably that's the afghani side, with berry and sweet hints. It should be a must after a long cure i bet, like most berry does. so i will keep some for when i came back from nepal. 6 months cured is what she deserves :)
Very heavy resin production, all over the plant, indeed it curls the leaves in deep chunk style.
Overall this is a must to grow plant, very very various genetic traits making her soo special.
i smoked a quick dry sample at a friends place, it has strangely some hazy flavors, and we could smell the dead ghani smell even 20 minutes after smoking, on the first floor while the appartment being on 3rd... it is a energetic buzz it seems.

And a big bud of SD x Destroyer i had to cut because of light issues.

I hope you enjoyed the show, don't forget to post on the thread if you want to motivate me for doing picts or microscope macros !
I'm a little overbooked at the moment getting ready for departure, so i don t think much of putting picts online...

:jump::jump::bump::bump:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Great thread, titoon. It's been fun to watch! I sure hope you can post from your location in Nepal, I'm sure we could all learn a great deal from what you find there. :smoke:

titoon29

Veteran
thx strainbrain !
I will definetly have a huge thread for my trip there, with picts and comments and smoke report!!! anyway i won t have any more grow picts to show, so i ll need something to share !

+++

titoon29

Veteran
some updates :

Cutted :
Sour Diesel x Destroyer :pheno sativa shape, riri dominant, almost narcotic buzz, not what i would have expected from a sat.
Nepalese x Jamaican : very very fluffy sativa buds, i love this shape. the smoke will need a long cure... but already taste like old school carribean sativa, high is one of the clearest! It is very special herb indeed !

Zoidfuel DeepChunk 1 : purple buds fully covered of resin, the taste is amazing, and weird part is it really taste like a haze in some parts, while being also a bit hashy/berry. it is a very very complex taste, she ll be kept for a long cure so i can get some berry flavors to dominate. Sometimes the smell really reminds me of the RKS at a point.
the high is not too strong, it is quite functionnal and social, but i have a really high tolerance atm. will do more digging around the potency later.
the buds have a cotton texture, this is quite crazy...

I had to cut the two main buds of two destroyers due to some kind of light burning, while the buds were all the time at the same light distance. One smell like passion fruit, that's amazing.
anyway i have to cut down everything this week end; except for the Nigerian, at around 13/14 weeks. They ve been flushed for three weeks, the remaining Zoidfuel for 4.

Also i have to say that the Zoidfuel DeepChunk 1 has been kept as a clone by a good friend, and should be passed around soon !
A SDx Destroyer also has been kept !

Will throw some picts of the harvest this week end....

+++

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I'm amazed at your SDxDestroyer... i have a Destroyer myself but it's a DWARF Destroyer....total of 15cm in 2 MONTHS and started flowering a month ago...the rest of the garden has outgrown her by a HUGE percentage and i have some rather short plants that i had to top and they are 55% INDICA!!!
anywhoo i plan on mixing it with the KC Mango male i've got to see what comes out....(that was the initial plan anyways...) Loved this thread and in particular the Nigerian that looks just BEAUTIFUL! and reminds me of the good old days in Africa (i spent 5 years in Nigeria so i'll be looking forward to a smoke report on that plant of yours to see if it compares ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts