What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Surely you have saved a clone of the ladies in your grow tent, haven't you?

No mate, Unfortunately I didn’t... but seeing the quality of each plant, I wouldn’t think much pheno hunting would be needed, so I will happily order another pack as soon as they are released... especially as a fem version.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Timberrrr....
Down they come, 60 days, bit faster than expected- stinking till the end. Two and a half are trimmed and hanging, just about to do the rest.
The buds are all solid nuggets, no larf for the hash bag.

Pre trim, and a small one after:

picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
My fingers are sticky, my eyes are out of focus and I stink of good bud.
All in all a good evening!

Couldn’t get them in one shot comfortably, so I photo’d them in two halves:

picture.php
picture.php

And now we wait.......

mr.brunch

Veteran
Smoking the scissor hash as I speak- very dank, complex taste and completely wiping out the taste of the weed in the joint.

Yep that’s also very effective on the head....

mr.brunch

Veteran
First smokes have been sampled..... this shit ticks all the boxes, as expected.
Very strong bud, and tastes all the way until the last toke- very chem in smell and flavour, with a slightly funky edge.. very hard to describe but beautiful.
The smallest pheno was the outright winner... beautiful twisty large calyxes and a smell that stinks the house out if you roll one... I am relegated to rolling this in my shed!
Really, you need a big jar to put your jar of weed in.... two jar weed , as it stinks through the first one.
The effects are mostly in the head, but strong, introspective... not sleepy but if you lay down she would send you off.
I will return with weights etc. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Weigh in time....
first I should say that these were not big plants at all... the shortest was just over 2 ft and the tallest was about 3 so I was pleasantly impressed with the yield.

Short one: 84g
Middle: 120g
Tallest: 97g

So total 301g From 3 plants, and the quality is amazing .... I’ve been growing near on 30 years and these are outstanding.
I give half of every crop to my sick relative and this time he is over the moon with both the taste and medical effects... very good pain relief, anti nausea and sleep aid.
I’ll chuck a few dry pictures up soon

superx

Veteran
well happy days all round and some quality puff at the end..

Did u finish them under the one 600 watt, also what was your final pot size?

Sorry if you already mentioned this mate i just can not find any reference to it, though my head is quite scattered at the present time.

Enjoy.

mr.brunch

Veteran
well happy days all round and some quality puff at the end..

Did u finish them under the one 600 watt, also what was your final pot size?

Sorry if you already mentioned this mate i just can not find any reference to it, though my head is quite scattered at the present time.

Enjoy.

Yes mate, all under a 600w, in 20L buckets- I can only imagine what they would have produced if I vegged them longer :tiphat: