What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hi all
First off, thanks to ojd for the opportunity to test these little beauties...

picture.php

After a few days delay while seedlings had to be bumped onto someone else to make way for these, I have planted them in a tray of soil, bagged them up and put them somewhere warm.

picture.php
picture.php

I will check them in about 4 days and update when they pop up.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Definitely gonna be following this one.. This is a cross that I'll be purchasing if it's released.. Good luck..

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Count me in mr brunch this is going to be a good one.:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for looking in everyone... I’ve been looking at the strawberries and cream pictures on here, and they look amazing- I can only imagine what the chem haze will bring to the party. Should be some keepers in this cross :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
After 3.5 days, we have 7/10 up... nice and quick- moved the seed tray into the daylight and gave a sprinkle of water:

picture.php
picture.php

Until next update! :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
An extra seed popped up, so now there are 8.
I gave them each their own bed today, so here they are:

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Cheers mate, as long as I get at least one girl consider me happy... after all, one good female is all you need!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Thank you all for checking in, I can’t wait to see what this cross throws out... I am considering a scrog just in case they overgrow me, but that’s a way off yet

Spaventa

Veteran
hey mrbrunch :) I see your getting busy. I hope these are good and the strawberry there in the end result. best wishes to your baby girls.