What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the Best seed you germed in 2017?

there goes edro

Veteran
Always looking for future inspiration so I ask this question at the end of every year. Feel free to also share your most disappointing seed line of 2017.

My best seed came from Dungeons Vault Genetics False Teeth V2. Popped 5 seeds and got 1 girl. She's a super slow vegger but the smoke is very GSC leaning, colorful, dense, tasty, and potent. Will pop the rest of the pack later to look for a faster vegger but I do have 3 clones of her vegging as we speak.

My most disappointing seed was In House Genetics Blackcherry pie. I got a deal on them so I figured I'd give her a go. Popped 5 seeds, 2 sprouted then died, 2 were slow, deformed looking plants so I killed them off. The 1 that lived turned out to be a male that I killed off. I am by no means condemning In House because I've seen a lot of good pics and reports but just sharing my one personal experience with these particular seeds.

So what say you IC? May all of our 2018 gardens Yield the best Buds ever!

there goes edro

Veteran
Dungeons vault genetics false teeth v2

Dungeons vault genetics false teeth v2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kankakee

Snowhigh- Dr. Zeus

( (Nevilles Haze F3 x Purple Thai x Nevilles Haze F3) x ( BCO Pablos Gold - Colombian Gold/Colombian Gold x UK Cheese) )

Bob Green

A good surprise for 2017 was Horace from Swamp Boys.

I also had decided to give autos a shot and was pleasantly surprised by Fire99 auto. Rest of the goods where from private breeders.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my best beans popped this year were from one of my crosses, Pimp Juice (OGKB 2.0 x (Thin Mint GSC x (GG#4 x OGKBmale)

I wasn't certain about 2 of these going into one of my swamp patches and left this girl I thought was a boy near the road
where she survived nicely until October when I harvested her frozen at 3am after an 8 hour drive the night before deer season started.

she's been the strongest jar in my stash and almost gone now.
picture.php

her brother was 2nd best seed, the Pimp Juice male got put into the middle of this swamp patch
and made many unexpected seeds for me with the feminized SLUGGO (Forum x GG#4) and Avuncular (Thin Mint x GG#4) starts in there.
picture.php

there will be many legal dank babies in Mass next year as a result of this accidental reproduction.
picture.php

even though the weed in there was fully seeded like old school Colombian it was still frosty and dank.

look how nice they look the day after being frozen right before I chopped them.
Cookie genetics handle the fall really well for me.
picture.php

I sent out 30 or so 5 pack freebies this year of a cross called San Fernando Valley Breath
(SFV OGK x OGKB male) and one of them tested in Michigan with over 32% cannabinoids and over 3% CBGa!
SFV Breath test results PSI labs

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
In 2017 I've germed:
London city diesel
Medical glue
Walker sour
Aspirare
Mother milk
Happy endingx13roses
Hot rod
Lemon amnesia
:all good.. An Erma to 5 walker sour females, but all good plants.. But the favorite it's toxic green by exotic..
worst the east coast cookies by conoisseur:zero smell... All erma