What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green poison

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Howdy all read some good grows about this strain so decided to give them a go. Hope i can do them some justice will be doing them in hydro but im still learning the ropes so all the help is appreciated :thank you: well all the girls are through now :dance013::dance013:16.1.12.

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice one. Sadly i´ve never done hydro myself so i can´t help on that.
But i´m sure you will do fine anyhow.
All the best

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi DARKSIDER!! :tiphat:

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum here at ICMag :jump:

Nice one my friend, you made a great choice, Green Poison is definetly one of the best strains around ;) Which you already seen for yourself, has you mentioned... There are loads of great feedback from growers in the forums where we have a subforum.

Would be wonderful if you keep passing by once in a while with news of this babies... And I'll always be around to help you out if you need any advice during your experience with Green Poison.

:wave:

Sweet regards,

tommy

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi paulo73 thanks. after reading through a few grows on this strain including yours i thought i had to give them a go and me being knew to hydro they seem the right choice for me best of luck.

Hi Tommy G. i will certainley keep you posted on whats happening at my lil garden and all advice and help is much appreciated best of luck and regards.

:thank you::thank you:

R

ricardopunxs

hi darksider i wish you good luck with those beans i have those too but its for outdoor i have seen great results with this plant

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for the comments guys. well today i finally got my green poison into my tent so hopefully all will run smooth. i have added a couple of extra items to my set up which now includes a 3 foot air curtain which should of been the 4 foot one; but i miscalculated how big the circle in the middle of the wilma was and also another pump which is running 24-7 just to circulate the nutes evenly. thats them in the pics it now has a nice flow and loads of bubbles so that cant be bad heres a run down of my tent.
1x Secret Jardin DR120 REV II Grow Tent
1x 600watt Maxibright megalight ballast.
1x sunmaster dual
1X 6" EXTRACTOR FAN
1x 5"intake.
1x carbon filter rhino
1X adjustawing
1X Atami Wilma Big 9 Pot System.
3X clip fans x2 6inch x1 9inch oscillating.
Media-Hydroton Clay Pebbles+root riot plugs
NUTRIENTS-canna vega-canna aqua flores+canna pk13-14 booster -liquid silicone
x1 bluelab truncheon x1 bluelab ph pen.and my new digitial usb microscope x25 to x400 because my eyesight aint what it used to be. well thats about it for the time being stay safe and be lucky all:wave:

todays date 19.3.12- well came home other day to find i had 12 gallon of water coming through my ceiling. Wounded i was. but back on track now. the spare pump i fitted came loose and was p.ssing all over.. thank fook for henry hoovers :biggrin: well heres a couple of pics not the best shots i will get some proper ones up at later date take notice of the back top left one she is much taller than the others with large fan leaves compared to her sisters forgot to add that these girls went 12x12 on the 28.2.12. my ec is at 1.6 my ph is at 6.0 my rh is at 55 and my res temp is at 18c

Last edited:

Midnite Toker

Veteran
:tiphat:Hello Darksider! Blessings with your Green Poison grow! I got 1 bean as a freebie in 2010. Inside, it was Mrs. Toker's favs. It's clone, outside was amazing. Strong fruity smell, hint of diesel taste, smooth. My current favorite medication!

Again Blessings~mT

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Just a few more pics to update my progress :) and thanks for the blessing Midnite Toker and i totally agree with the smell it is a Strong fruity smell. stay safe all.

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
hey opus 53 nice to see you dropping in. and its deff a desirable strain well worth collecting the smell is awesome a very sweet smell realy sticky im happy with the results just chopped and hanging and have since ordered the sad looking forward to the outcome:biggrin:.thats it for now will update weight at later date and thank you tommy for making these genetics available :thank you:

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! :tiphat:

Very good, seems like you're going to get a nice quality harvest ;) Thanks for the pictures :thank you:

I'm sure you're going to enjoy the smell and flavour of the Green Poison, it has a top quality taste. And I think you also can't go wrong with Sweet Afgani Delicious... :)

Keep passing by, sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
howdy tommy and thanks for the kind words yup youre not wrong about the quality very nice indeed. and my final weight to boost is just over 16oz bone dry so im happy :thank you:

Last edited:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate! :elf:

Nice to know, thanks for the pics and feedback :tiphat:

I'm not surprised, Green Poison is the strain from which I receive the best feedback in the 8 forums where I'm a moderator. Some growers are runing it for the 5th time in a row, always from seed and always with great results. But you can also select a good pheno as a keeper, in case you one day grow this wonderful strain again.

What do you have to say about phenotype variations? Where plants all very similar or did you find differences in terms of flowering time, plants structure, aroma and effect?

Enjoy them my friend, sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey DARKSIDER, nice green poison grow ;). Got a 5 pack of these going that are getting ready to go outside for the season, I hope they turn out great. Got a smoke report for us? Take care 1

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
hi, Tommy and Kant C Shyt yes all finished within a few days of each other i had two which was branchy, but yielded as good or even better as my others, maybes a foot bigger than the rest . and as for the smoke all i can tell you is it reminds me of being in a grocery store with loads of sweet smelling fruit and the taste is also fruity very nice an excellent choice to grow:thank you: