What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman seeds....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
never... Reeferman was a breeder from southern U.S. I think he was called prairie fire before he became reeferman... unfortunately he left the seed business couple years back... pity because he was one of the best!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
yes he was canadian based, some seed vendors still list his products but he went into the nutrient business i am told... to answer the original question i am pretty sure he has nothing to do with sweet seeds!

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
cant remeber anything about nutes, but do remember a few lines here and there about him working now in s americas

was there any real truth btw about him being racist? i saw some article but it was written by some other cúnt.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
"maplereefplantproducts" this is his nute company, he is the guy on the left with the tatoos... i also heard the the s. america story and i saw some pics of massive outdoor grows he did there when he still had his seed website... as for being a racist there is a youtube clip of him when he was young preaching about white supremacy, i never watched it... i was always more interested in the genetics he had!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friends! :tiphat:

Yep, of course not, hehe, Sweet Seeds is a spanish seedbank from València founded by two spanish friends that had no relation whatsoever with any kind of other cannabis related business. They decided to open a growshop in València and as one of them had a very good knowledge about breeding and kept elite clones (mothers) since the 90's they decided to "create" three strains to give as freebies to the clients: Black Jack (98' Black Domina, x Jack Herer) Sweet Afgani Delicious (98' Black Domina S1) and Sweet Tai (Super Tai x Early Skunk).

The feedback from clients was very positive and many of them encouraged my 2 bosses to start selling the seeds. They decided to give it a try and it all went so well that they started looking up to transform their business in a seedbank. Since then, because of the great quality of their breeding work and for such a good feedback from almost everyone that cultivated Sweet Seeds, the seedbank has been growing and growing and today it is the most important seedbank from Spain and definetly one of the most well famed and reliable seedbanks from Europe nowadays.

The reason why it is almost unknown in the States and in the American continent in general is because Sweet Seeds is a seedbank that is being very careful with laws and doesn't send seeds to countries where there is a law that makes the seed business ilegal. You can try to buy some seeds directly from the seedbank and you'll see that they will deny to send them in case you live in a country where seeds are ilegal by law. By other words, for respecting the laws they are loosing a very good target market to other enterprises who violate the law, which is not very fair anyway, but that's what we have when we live in such a crazy hypocrite world...

I'm not sure if I should delete this thread so I'll leave it here. It will serve to clarify things if anyone else has the same doubt, although I think it would be very strange, hehehe.

OSBC: where did you got that idea? Is someone trying to pass that idea somewhere in this or other forum? ...I'd love to know about that :)

Sweet smokes my friends, kind regards! :wave:

tommy

OSBC

No one is claiming that anywhere on forums.. Charels(reeferman) is a friend of mine and sum of the names sweetseeds uses just sounds similar to some of his.I haven't seen rifman since 07 htcc and he said he was moving to Spain to continue breeding.. And he was wrking in S america pre 07.. I was just curious no disrespect meant by my comments..

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OSBC! :wave:

Thanks for the explanation my friend, no problem at all with it, you just found it a bit suspicious and seems like you had reasons for it, so no problem at all in asking questions around here... hehe :yes:

Hi SuperConductor!

Keep passing by my friends! I'm starting another one of my grow tests: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226028

Sweet regards! :peppermintstick:

tommy

Last edited:

OSBC

At onetime yes.. He has changed alot over the years.. IMO.. He's a good guy and a talented breeder..

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
reeferman was a good friend of mine
we were in Amsterdam for a few years and spent a lot of time together
and in my opinion he was a great breeder thats missed by the community

OSBC if you are in touch with him can you tell him oldpink would love to talk to him again
I'd love to get back in touch with him again

as to the white supremacist he turned his back on that a long time ago
and changed into a better person

OP

Status
Not open for further replies.