What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Poison at 8wks

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
At 8wks,grown in Godwins compost,I added perlite,fed em bio bizz bloom,topmax.and a lil canna terra bloom too.flowered under a 600watt hps....Over all an easy plant to grow.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi azad! :tiphat:

Very nice, thanks for the pics.

Hope you also enjoyed the smoke ;)

Keep it sweet mate! :wave:

|tommy_g|

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great work azad!
Much better looking buds than mine i must say.
Keep it up!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Thank you Tommy and Paulo,I have 1 more Green poison plant still to chop,im letting it go a few more days,its a shorter stouter plant,possibly a diffent pheno.
The one pictured above had a sweet bubblegum smell during flower, but it changed in the last 2 weeks to a greasy,earthy,hashy smell.
will see how they smokes when dried and cured up a lil....stay well and grow strong

Last edited:

Bopp

Nice Pics AZAD! I popped some of these a few weeks ago. I hope mine look as good as yours turned out. Nice Job!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Overall Green Poison was a Good easy strain to grow.
A Good yielder of very frosty fat buds of the right "mold beating"density all down the plant.
The dried buds smoked after only 10 days was like g13 ish lil harsh.
But left to cure for a couple weeks it smells hashy/lemmony with fruity floral hints and has a Strong body stone and a nice head buzz.
A keeper in my room,ticks meny boxes i like,
easy to root
low smell in flower
high yield
great for mold issues
strong stems
easy to trim
looks and smokes great..
Its got a well deserved place in my mother room..
Much Thanks and Respect to Sweet Seeds Crew and Tommy G!!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your report azad! Really cool :tiphat:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more with 1-2 months of cure ;)

Keep it sweet my friend, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Solidopc

Green Poison is one of my favourite SS offerings. Got more on the way now, and its allready my most grown variety ever. Done alot of these and never had 1 go over 8 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts