What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Sweet Seeds

*Lola*

Oh boy! I been wanting to talk to someone at SS for a long long time.

Is Ice Cool Available as regular beans, non fem? I would love to see that released. Ice Cool Rocks. It's from Ganga Heaven. I find lots of lovely tangerine diesel phenos in the 5 pack i got. I do not see any mention of this in the ads for Ice Cool. Can you tell me more about it? Thanks.

Thanks so much for one of my all time favorites.

I am loving the Jack 47 as well, i think it has a whiff of coffee and bubblegum smells. It's addictive. ( I have a fresh un popped pack ready to go :) )

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
Howdy tommy... had an extreme interest in jack 47 and black jack a while back... never got 'em, had some shady happenings with other seed banks and decided to stick to the boo and the bay... didn't know black jack was a fem... gonna get 'em both i think... :whee:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Welcome SweetSeeds ! This is really nice, it was definitely lacking here and at the boo as well.
Only tried Moham Ram so far but am very interested with Flashback#2, Sweet Thai & Psichodelicia. That will be for spring 2011 I guess

Irie !

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Wow...

Hi CurbsideService, John Bourne, Sleepy, Rezdog, gdawg, miaumiau, zenoonez, angel4us, Bulldog11, *Lola*, generalgrievous, mriko and s13sr20det :wave:

Thanks for your words, nice to have you here! :tiphat:

Oh boy! I been wanting to talk to someone at SS for a long long time.

Is Ice Cool Available as regular beans, non fem? I would love to see that released. Ice Cool Rocks. It's from Ganga Heaven. I find lots of lovely tangerine diesel phenos in the 5 pack i got. I do not see any mention of this in the ads for Ice Cool. Can you tell me more about it? Thanks.

Thanks so much for one of my all time favorites.

I am loving the Jack 47 as well, i think it has a whiff of coffee and bubblegum smells. It's addictive. ( I have a fresh un popped pack ready to go :) )

Hi again *Lola*! Thanks for your interest ;)

Sweet Seeds is a feminized seeds seedbank and all the seeds are feminized. But if what you want is to select a good mother I'm sure you can do it with good results if you sprout 5-10 seeds. The tangerine diesel phenos you found are not mentioned in our catalog because the range of flavours of Sweet Seeds strains are very extensive and it would be a bit difficult to mention all possible flavours just in a few lines. Anyway, our strains are selected in a way that they all have sweet and aromatic aromas, so it doesn't surprise me that you found some citric tastes in the Ice Cool, because she is known for her strong exotic perfume aroma which may have sone citric background tones.

Jack47 is another classic, but well, if you have I don't need to talk about it 'cause you know what I mean ;)

We'll keep in touch, keep it high!

|tommy_g|

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Welcome to the I.C! There are no better forums and no better place to be. Glad to have ya on board!

*Lola*

Thanks for the info on my fave Ice Cool. As you said, it was not hard to find one keeper in the pack, as all 5 were "keepers" in my opinon. However, I do have one exceptional plant out of the five that is destined to be around my grow forever. THANK YOU.

Sweet Seeds have never disappointed me ever. Every bean pops, thrives and is some of the best genetics I have run through my grow. :bow: I love Ice Cool. please release them in 50 packs or something then :D

xcrispi

About time Tommy ,
I've had posts deleted here in the past because you guys wern't sellers here as of yet . Welcome aboard .
Nooo -Crispi is not affiliated with these guys in any way shape or form.

I started popin Sweets beans about 3-4 years ago - I have yet to this day have one not germinate , and have yet to have one hermie on me - and I've tried - hard :dunno:. I started with S.A.D and Cream Carmel , both yielded insane - 8 oz ea. or better , only topped once in 5 gallon buckets of Coir. Very uniform plants as well . Theres a couple pics. of them in my albums if anyones curious.

I'm currently doing Flashback 2 , and just ordered 5 Moham Ram , and 5 more S.A.D . The mixed packs really intrest me as well . Glad we can finally source them here and now openly talk about these ppls. fine work .
Peace
Xcrispi
:hotbounce:hotbounce:hotbounce

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friends! Thanks :tiphat:

xcrispi: nice to know that all the beans you got from Sweet Seeds have germinated and that you never got a single hermie ;) I love the Mohan Ram and I'm sure you also will. Hope you share with us some pics, if you have it... or when you have it.

Welcome to the Sweet Seed sub-forum! Sweet smokes! :wave:

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Latest posts