What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Sweet Seeds

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Welcome to Sweet Seeds will be available on Seedbay soon
they have a range of Fem and Auto's that we will be listing soon

OP

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
welcoMe to swEET sEEds!!! Hope you have many successes with your genetics.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Sweet Seeds is nice! Stuff like S.A.D. is already well known and appreciated here ;)
Any chance they hit the Boo too?

Peace

=K

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A question about Jack 47.

Is it a true Autoflower and going to flower indoors on 24/7 ?

S_a_H

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Cool already grow from them SAD, black jack and sweet thai....... really satisfied!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
:thank you:

Wow my friends, that's a hell of a warm welcome, thanks :tiphat:

So... welcome everyone to our subforum, hope you enjoy it. Let me present myself...

I'm tommy, Sweet Seets co-worker, and I will be helping in this ICMag sub-forum. I hope I can help you to grow our varieties, I also expect to post some pictures of my grows and it is also possible that I may come to share a complete grow diary with you, as a grow test diary. I will keep posting some interesting articles and pictures so we can share some knowledge not only about Sweet Seeds varieties but also about growing techniques. Maybe we'll get this place a bit more cheerful than it already is.

A question about Jack 47.

Is it a true Autoflower and going to flower indoors on 24/7 ?

S_a_H
Hi S_a_H, nice to hear from you ;)

Nop my friend, we don't have a Jack 47 autoflowering version yet. We are starting the process of making our classics autoflowering but we had to choose 3 varieties to start and, for now, we will have the following available in January 2011:

• Cream Caramel Auto
  • Black Jack Auto
  • Sweet Afagani Auto

Right now we have already released our 2nd generation autoflowering strain Speed Devil #2 and soon we will also have Fast Bud #2 and Big Devil #2. You can have a look at SeedBay, we already have all our available strains over there, including our autoflowering strains.

Krull said:
Sweet Seeds is nice! Stuff like S.A.D. is already well known and appreciated here
Any chance they hit the Boo too?

Hey Krull, what's up? Yes, they will also be available at SeedBoutique very soon ;)

It will be a pleasure to be here with you guys. Sorry if you don't understand some things that I write, I'm not a native speaker but I do my best ;)

Sweet smokes and keep it high :wave:

|tommy_g|

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi S_a_H, nice to hear from you ;)

Nop my friend, we don't have a Jack 47 autoflowering version yet. We are starting the process of making our classics autoflowering but we had to choose 3 varieties to start and, for now, we will have the following available in January 2011:

• Cream Caramel Auto
  • Black Jack Auto
  • Sweet Afagani Auto

Right now we have already released our 2nd generation autoflowering strain Speed Devil #2 and soon we will also have Fast Bud #2 and Big Devil #2. You can have a look at SeedBay, we already have all our available strains over there, including our autoflowering strains.

Well you know its that AF's that catch my eye and that cross sounds like it would be a good match in a AF.

Any grow threads anywhere ?

Glad to have another AF breeder on site.

S_a_H

J

John Bourne

welcome tommy, and everyone at sweet seeds, we're very happy to have you here. if you ever have a technical need, please send me a pm any time. good luck guys!

Latest posts

Latest posts