What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

P-91 ? The Elusive Search Continues.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Years have passed on the Scene of San Diego's Cannabis History and the Legalization al but stopped an True search for strains like P-91 P-Rider Bullrider and other San Diego elite Strains of the 80's and 90's...

Seeing about 4 or 5 threads about the p-91 and some pictures i looked for this strain for 10 years in any San Diego dispensary or clone only vendor or even any info i could track down.

i have been in the San Diego's Finest growers group since 2009 when i posted as Zenith and Medfinder back in the Day.

Finally a source came in that only a certain few knew that trusted no phones..no texts only a VPN that would only meet through his own trusted driver... at a 7-11 in San Marco's...

here are the p-91's teens and only 2 with no restrictions on them.

i use a ? mark because until these are verified by others here.....it is possible they may be fakes or crosses of the P-91

if real.... they will be a San Diego Treasure shared with all.

:tiphat:

and yes the top leaves are almost yellow ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JetLife175

Veteran
Subbed. Super stoked to see this classic . Hoping it is what it's said to be bro!

Also hoping this thread will rustle up the old Sd bullrider as well. Smoked it many times but have never been able to find a cut myself. some of the best I've ever smoked IMO.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Subbed. Super stoked to see this classic . Hoping it is what it's said to be bro!

Also hoping this thread will rustle up the old Sd bullrider as well. Smoked it many times but have never been able to find a cut myself. some of the best I've ever smoked IMO.

I put the ? Mark there as this is unverified untill some
of the SD finest crew chimes in.. we need not just the p-91 but also the real bullrider and the p- rider back.. mabie even the m-39 a real fav of mine in 2007 from OB Dispensary.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Use the search feature here and put p-91 in the post search box and there will be multiple posts and threads about the p-91.

soil margin

Veteran
Well damn, best of luck on that quest Medfinder. I've only run into a P-91 cut once in the SD scene and that was almost ten years ago. If it is real, lemme know where I can get some haha.

dannykarey

M39 is available at another site, pm for info. Goodluck on yer hunt for the others ...... truelly a worth while endeavor.

Cheers

I've attained some seeds from an old 94 year old man my mother lived with in Mendocino/ southern Humboldt county from ranging from 79 up through the late 80s, a few of the jars of seeds were labeled p-90 curious as to whether it's the same strain. All of the seeds are old and have been sitting in an ammo box since their production with silica gel packets. They were stored in an old barn for all those years, and I have actually got some to germinate. Just a few of the many hundreds just to see if I could get them to pop despite not having anywhere to grow them. Hopefully this summer I may have an opportunity. What is the p-91 strains origin? I never had the opportunity to ask about any of them really but he allowed me to take whatever I wanted out of the ammo box. Is it of afghan origin?

JetLife175

Veteran
I've attained some seeds from an old 94 year old man my mother lived with in Mendocino/ southern Humboldt county from ranging from 79 up through the late 80s, a few of the jars of seeds were labeled p-90 curious as to whether it's the same strain. All of the seeds are old and have been sitting in an ammo box since their production with silica gel packets. They were stored in an old barn for all those years, and I have actually got some to germinate. Just a few of the many hundreds just to see if I could get them to pop despite not having anywhere to grow them. Hopefully this summer I may have an opportunity. What is the p-91 strains origin? I never had the opportunity to ask about any of them really but he allowed me to take whatever I wanted out of the ammo box. Is it of afghan origin?

P91 comes from San Diego. Poway area to be exact if I'm not mistaken.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
By
Awesome... There were no restrictions told to me if these are legit.

Thanks subrob for all u do for the community.:woohoo:

Tbh...most of what I do for the community nowadays is kick back and enjoy! The young bucks are taking over the work. Whole new world out here.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh. I'd love for this to be legit. This is one of the legends I've never had the pleasure to try but have always wanted given my affinity for NL lines.

:lurk:

dank.Frank

Medfinder

Chemon 91
If these are legit they will be shared so the legend will in the stables of not just members here...but also at clone outlets starting in socal.
And as far and wide as possible...:tiphat:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Update...there are now 500 mother plants somewhere in sa luis obispo area this flowering started in light dep green houses.

2 verified linage traits of the p 91 shown.

Again when i turned over the cuts knowing it would be MASS produced.

Time will tell if she makes it around the globe

420empire

Veteran
Taking a seat !

Sure ! she will conquer the globe.
Wikileafs descip. sounds really healing. Keep em´ coming bro. :