What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

Tangwena

Veteran
The Panama A22 x Honduras is very hard to get a shot of due to all the other plants in the way but is def my favorite.
She is smelling like my last one AWESOME.
I have a clone going and will be doing this one again outside shes my dream come true plant.
I could only get one good pic of a bud but I am sure you will get why I like it so much ha ha.

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
The rest of the plants are doing well. A little bird told me ACE will be re selling the seeds of another producer of Mulanji crossed with a Hawaiian sativa soon so keep an eye out for those if you like Mulanji.
I have Mulanji but again its hard to get pics here is one of them.
These plants usually produce well so this could get interesting.

The next 2 pics are the PuntoRojo x Coljam which has been topped as it was getting very tall. Nice smell to her but a long way to go yet.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

blowingupjake

This is fantastic. No wasted space in there!! Subbing up to see how you wrangle this crazy jungle you've got. absolutely loving it so far!

Ncali

Veteran
Green Oldtimers Haze x Honduras

Green Oldtimers Haze x Honduras

Can i just say how similar this looks to my ghz x hon???
The Panama A22 x Honduras is very hard to get a shot of due to all the other plants in the way but is def my favorite.
She is smelling like my last one AWESOME.
I have a clone going and will be doing this one again outside shes my dream come true plant.
I could only get one good pic of a bud but I am sure you will get why I like it so much ha ha.

View Image

attachment.php

I post this to say, honduras has strong enduring genetics. She/he passes on very good traits I think, that is a good thing to have in the stable. Paired with the right breeding partners, it seems like a really great line.

Attachments

• greenhz x hond 1.jpg
    greenhz x hond 1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 26

Tangwena

Veteran
Forgot the picture of the Malawi tang lol
No Malawi only Mulanji (2 of them) which of course is from Malawi just a different type.
I prefer the Mulanji to most of the Malawi's going around not only for its high but the buds are big and smell awesome.
However i will be growing some new Malawi seeds I hope to get soon along with some crossed to Mulanji as well as seeds I am making with Mulanji pollen from a good friend who has a Mulanji stud.
Cant wait to start laughing again ha ha.

Night4wings20

No Malawi only Mulanji (2 of them) which of course is from Malawi just a different type.
I prefer the Mulanji to most of the Malawi's going around not only for its high but the buds are big and smell awesome.
However i will be growing some new Malawi seeds I hope to get soon along with some crossed to Mulanji as well as seeds I am making with Mulanji pollen from a good friend who has a Mulanji stud.
Cant wait to start laughing again ha ha.

I meant you forgot to post the picture of the Mulanji lol. My bad

Tangwena

Veteran
Wow Tang !What's goin' on in there,man!:bigeye:
Its the canna nutes the House and Garden nutes I used before would have kept them manageable.
I am still suffering depression from culling the GT's but they were growing so fast i couldn't control them.
I def will be giving them a go with the House and Garden nutes next time.
Luckily I have heaps of GT cobs from an outdoor plant which are approaching 9 months aging so will be extra cool when I try them next.
Still I just love looking at what I have they are so vibrant I just wish I had full height to let them show their full beauty.
Dont you just love a good sativa tall and lanky?

Tangwena

Veteran
This is fantastic. No wasted space in there!! Subbing up to see how you wrangle this crazy jungle you've got. absolutely loving it so far!
Very nice of you to not notice the 3 foot of stalks before you get to the buds ha ha.
Any one of these would scrog nicely.
Its just choosing one to do it to when you have so many you want to try and no space.
I only have 3 foot of head room in that box and sativas and 3 foot are a no no most of the time isn't it?

Tangwena

Veteran
Can i just say how similar this looks to my ghz x hon???

View Image
I post this to say, honduras has strong enduring genetics. She/he passes on very good traits I think, that is a good thing to have in the stable. Paired with the right breeding partners, it seems like a really great line.
OMG brother you are killing it with that plant.
Those buds look incredibly good.
I cant get enough of this Honduras cross. It seems to be a winner no matter what its crossed with.
The main thing I like is the high no stone at all just up up up.
If I take enough it just warps everything time, space, reality you name it all the while leaving me able to think straight and talk fine even if a little loopy ha ha.
Once this grow is finished and I am able to receive mail again I am going to get some more Panama A22 x Honduras as well as the Panama Goddess x Honduras thats got to be a winner as well.
The taste, aroma and effect just fit so well with my mind its like something I have always wanted to be intelligent and off the planet at the same time its just awesome.

Tangwena

Veteran
Wow, OK, Panama A22 x Honduras and Green OTHaze x Honduras just jumped higher on the list... need more paper.
In my book they are the stars the OTH cross would have to be awesome as well.
I just love the no stone just euphoric energy its been too long between drinks for me.
You will not be disappointed if you like good sativas as I am sure you do ha ha.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tangwena and friends :wave:

As usual, i'm enjoying A LOT reading Tangwena's reports about the different effects he is experiencing with the cobs of our sativas :biggrin:

A pitty that the Golden Tigers had to left the party to look for a bigger disco for their dancing hehehehhee
Glad to know the new Ethiopian x Malawi F1 delivers a super speedy effect, and a strength and complexity comparable to your beloved Golden Tiger.

Very happy also to see Honduras shinning in all her hybrids :yes: It takes lot of time and efforts to bring new raw landraces 'to the table', but it's really worth when sativas lovers enjoy and appreciate them in pure form, and when they start to produce new hybrids that surpass our expectatives.

Panama A22 is a F11 daughter of Panama Goddess, selected among dozens of regular seeds by a friend who passed away
It was selected as best F11 female from that batch for her outstanding resin production, earlier flowering and great indoor adaptability as well as quality of the effects.

Tang friend, please keep us updated about your Panama A22 x Honduras girl, she must be incredibly sexy at this stage of flowering ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey tang.

I am really excited to hear about your pan x hon and tiki x hon. I did the haze x hon and the terps were OUTSTANDING. These two sounded like beautiful Latin American weed of the highest order. Love it. I too have a couple packs in the vault, they will get popped some day (hopefully soon). I really like the look of your room sir. I've yet to try cobs, it requires some gear I dont have. It very much sounds like an experience right up my alley. Outside of icmag, I've never even heard it mentioned. Love this place.

Nc

Thanks NCali for the feedback ;)

Really happy to know you rate so high the terps of the new Green Haze x Honduras F1 :) It's curious and exciting to learn how pure sativas of discreet aromas like Oldtimer's Haze and Honduras can produce really much more loud and complex terpene profiles in outcrosses, even without the need of adding the modern terpy indica hybrids. Hope it motivates you to keep exploring more individuals of this F1 line.

YukonKronic

Thanks NCali for the feedback ;)

Really happy to know you rate so high the terps of the new Green Haze x Honduras F1 :) It's curious and exciting to learn how pure sativas of discreet aromas like Oldtimer's Haze and Honduras can produce really much more loud and complex terpene profiles in outcrosses, even without the need of adding the modern terpy indica hybrids. Hope it motivates you to keep exploring more individuals of this F1 line.

I agree that it's a very interesting thing indeed! I found that the ZamxGuatemala line I began working has gotten stinkier with each generation and the only parent that smelled much was the Zam... now each plant stinks like hell during veg and the flower aromas have taken a much more intense candy and rotting berry smell. I really wish the genetics work was done so we could understand (lol maybe it is I just need to read it....and comprehend somehow) how traits can "stack" on eachother and continue to intensify so quickly... would probably be a godsend to guys like Dubi!

Latest posts

Latest posts