What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Week 2, going on 3 of flower and no bud!

I'm stumped as to what's going on with these ladies.. I've copied and pasted some info from one of my previous threads to provide some details about the plants (and changed it accordingly), please ask away if you want more info but at this point these plants (to me) are showing no signs of buds and this is going on week 3 soon. I will post some pics below

These plants are clones
2gal pots
Mo koko
No specific brand of nuts using but a mixture
Feed every day now
Room temps are anywhere from 86-80
Humidity is between 50-70%
I had spider mites, a very small amount only showing on a couple plants so I was spraying bug b gone in veg a few times.
Lights are hps digilumes, they're as high as they can be in the room, almost 10 feet, 825w

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Lights @ 10ft ?

There's your problem, you're lucky they're alive

Some pics
Also just mpk'd these because they're doing nothing but stretching and are going to be huge

Attachments

• 20180824_124849.jpg
    20180824_124849.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180824_124840.jpg
    20180824_124840.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 17
Bush Dr
I dont think the height is the problem seeing as they started at 3inches tall and are now over 5 feet, maybe the wattage needs to go up?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Those fresh clone roots are growing like crazy in those pots right now! Most of the production is below where you cant see it! I seen the same thing happen with a Big Bomb seed. They will flower, just takes a long time for them to start blossoming. After they start then Boom. As long as there are no light leaks I wouldn't worry about it.

I

Ignignokt

If they have more sativa in them the first few weeks are just basically stretching with some preflowers.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those plants want to STRETCH to the light before flowering so they can get a decent flower set.

Your light is WAY to high.
If you don't want advice, don't ask for it!

It also sounds like you're probably still using a veg nute program and may need to switch it up.
Since you're not using anything specific, list what you are using. NPK values are very important in the diagnosis of flower set or lack thereof.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DE's are hung at 10', there is nothing wrong with his light distance.

Your plants look more like day 7-10. Is this the first flower cycle in this setup?

Strip the bottom 15" of each plant.

Bug B Gone needs to be sprayed every 3-4 days. Strip the lowers, lightly deleaf and reapply as soon as possible. I don't like it as a spray myself as the third or fourth application can burn the plants.

al70

Veteran
The Digilume PAR-Reflector
Optically designed for direct (non-supplemental) horticultural lighting to maximize reflectivity of plant- usable (PAR) light from the Digilume DE 1150W Ballast and DE 1000w Lamp. The Digilume PAR Reflector is parabolic shaped and made from a European 99.99% silver coated aluminum (98% reflective), with a stucco finish for the most optimal and efficient horticultural light distribution available. This unique reflector is designed to be hung 48” above your plant canopy directing photons downward into an optimal 5’x5’ foot-print, while allowing heat to diffuse upwards with virtually no thermal trapping. Removable reflector insert detaches easily from the reflector arm. (No cheap screws)

maimunji

Its normal to me. If you veg for 6 weeks then put them to flower they will flower faster. If you take cut and put them straight 12/12 first 2 weeks is nothing but strech.
Ps. Sorry i see now plants have veg time. Do they have or from fresh rooted cuts?

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
I'm stumped as to what's going on with these ladies.. I've copied and pasted some info from one of my previous threads to provide some details about the plants (and changed it accordingly), please ask away if you want more info but at this point these plants (to me) are showing no signs of buds and this is going on week 3 soon. I will post some pics below

These plants are clones
2gal pots
Mo koko
No specific brand of nuts using but a mixture
Feed every day now
Room temps are anywhere from 86-80
Humidity is between 50-70%
I had spider mites, a very small amount only showing on a couple plants so I was spraying bug b gone in veg a few times.
Lights are hps digilumes, they're as high as they can be in the room, almost 10 feet, 825w
You should first check for any light leaks in your setup. That would stop your plants from going into flower. Just sitting in the blacked out room/tent for 10 minutes will show you if there is any issue there.

z00t

check light leaks if there it it takes them longer to flower, also bring lights down at least abit

MrBungle

Timers are notorious for causing weird flowering BS.. maybe there is an ON time you don't know about in the middle of your OFF times

Latest posts

Latest posts